Reviews for Mirror Friend, Mirror Foe
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Well alrighty, just jumped right into that. Lol
jeannie kaulitz chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
i think i'm gonna have to calm down first with this chapter. that damn summer king just pissess me off. although his intention may have been good that he wants to prevent sarah from even thinking of aborting the baby, but come on! don't bring toby into the fire! their parents would be left childless if both of them gets stuck in the underground. it would have been okay if their dad and karen was bad but no.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Good story.
ChloeMcClure99 chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
ll
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
Nice, I actually enjoyed it, despite it's dark moments. Well done. :3
Jags chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
So brilliant. You are a pleasue to read
CarpeDiemMay chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
loved this chap but not any more than I absolutely LOVED the last chap! last chap was my FAVE and so u and this story are definitely going on my faves list )
Honoria Granger chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
That was delightful. Long ago, so perhaps you will never get back to it to tell us did Sarah become Queen, or have other children, and who became the bride of King Tobias, and...well, all sorts of things. But thank you for the lovely read.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Charming.
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
You want to know something funny? I was just thinking the other day what a hoot it would be to read a well-written "Sarah gets knocked up after a one-night stand with the Goblin King." And here it's been all along.
Peachy Roses chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Aww, I love Jareth, and Lysander is such a cute name. Excellent story! :D
Joie Cullen chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
I know I've been more of a lurker, but it's because I had no time to waste! I wanted to keep reading! This is great! Every chapter - GREAT!
Joie Cullen chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
OMG she's going to FLIP!
Joie Cullen chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Holy shit!
Ardala91 chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Gosh I loved this story, especially the ending in the epilogue! I found your writing for Sarah to be very realistic in the fact of her resentment over being in the Underground and how long it took for her to realize and to admit for her feelings for Jareth. My only question is did she become an enchanted one or stay as a mortal? Thanks for the entertaining story! I had a a blast reading it!