Reviews for Her Father's Daughter
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
So sweet! Yet so sad to see Charlie getting so old. Nessie needs to spread her wings. What is the saying? "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
Thanx for sharing.
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
nice story
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
How very like Edward and Charlie both! Darling little story!
lesuse chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Great story and such a unique perspective - and inciteful. We always assume a Nessie that loves Jacob like Bella loves/d Edward. But, it will be best if he and she have to work to get there! Loved this Charlie, too.
CayStar chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love this! The relationships are spot on. Perfect.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I loved Charlie in this!

It must be something in the venom that makes them hover and cling.

Well done.

Very nice talk between Charlie and Edward.

Bella may be her father's daughter, but she's turned into Edward. ack! I can so see this happening.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Interesting look into future. Kind of feel a little sorry for Jacob as other stories have the wolf being very uncomfortable without their imprint. Good conversation with Charlie.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I really enjoyed this OS. It's funny how Edward really didn't let Nessie fly..he just gave her a little toss. :)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Super cute
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww... This is, I have tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to expect when I started, but this was just beautiful. Thank you :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Her Father's Daughter has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
shc92 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aw ... love the father/daughter dynamic here. I'm a huge fan of Ness exploring her own life (sad for family; happy on the Jacob front - if she chooses him it will be because it's a choice not something that was determined for her or all she knows, etc.). And Edward buying the building ... just perfect! lol
momma2fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Interesting take on an adult Reneesme. Good job.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was a wonderful story!
glna chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
"Let me just finish making out with your mom and we'll be right up."

Ha, I laughed. I can't imagine Edward saying that, but in a way, I guess I can...

Anyway, good job. This goes to my favorite :D