Reviews for The Prophesey
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
If you think you are being unique putting her into Griffyndor then you are absolutely nutter! You have no idea how many times I have sorted people into Gryffindor tower before and very few OC's into Slytherien.
PurpleHaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
LOL at the simple minded muggle. She should've said some kind of advance military grade hologram!

Did you know holograms have been in use longer then the public has been allowed to know? There are all sorts of military patents and documents that has been declassified under the Freedom of Information Act.

In the late 90s there has been partial invisibility with military tanks to make them look invisible using mirror and hologram tricks but back then it would only work if the tank was standing still. Move it and the connection was broken.
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
B...just cuz that is my standard answer on multiple choice questions to which i don't know the answers...and by the way the story is great (as always) and i liked your addition to a fine day for a trial too and your hate mail as always amused me greatly...anyway, send me an email sometime. keep writing and i'll talk to you later! :) chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
there you have it, one for every single chapter. now, the only thing you have to do is... **thinks really hard** oh yeah, post! chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
POST! chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
post! you just have to post and you'll get rid of me, unless you post and then stop posting again cause then i'll be back! chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
POST! c'mon, post, post, post, post, post. POST! chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
Another one from me, and you won't get rid of me until you write another chapter **laughs madly**. ok, ok. i'll just review until you post. chapter 7 . 8/13/2002
Another review from me to cheer you up! If you don't even post, then why do you want reviews? c'mon, you can leave people like this, just wondering when the next chapter will come. post chapter 8 . 8/13/2002
POST! told ya I was gonna write on every single chapter, even if it isn't a chapter at all (you know, chapter 8 isn't a chapter). POST! chapter 9 . 8/13/2002
Ok, plz, review, I can't stop here... come on! just POST! c'mon I know you can do it! you HAVE TO POST! if you want more reviews, well, i'll write on every single chapter a review until you write again. chapter 10 . 8/4/2002
UPDATE! don't be greedey! you have many reviews. just, update!
annabella chapter 8 . 5/1/2002
dracos secret lover: this story is real good, just couldnt stop readin it. it was TERRIFIC! pleas pleas pleas write more of it

k ig2g
Hermione chapter 9 . 4/28/2002
Hey! The "book" you rote was awsome! I couldnt stop reading! sorry if i didn't give any reviews but i just had to keep on reading so i hadn't any time to write a review. I hope you do another story on Harry Potter because you are very good at it. I also think that you are very funny. It gives intreage to the reader when you put all that "I'm Draco's secret lover, Ron's mistress,..." it's just ssssssooooooooo cool. UYou dhould think on writing another, really. Now, don't think I'm just telling you this because I'm having fun doing it or because I'm just writing to write, but this story has been the coolest one, the story that has more creativity than others and I thought that it was the same JK Rowling writing it! Sometimes I got confused and thought that I was readig a bbok of Harry Potter or something. Trust me, you should write another one.