Reviews for How To Save A Life The Series
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I actually do not think that Cathy was the whole reason Bryon and Mark drifted away. After reading the book it seemed to me that the rift between them happened after Charlie was killed. that event seemed to open up Byron's eyes to what their life as street punks would lead to, and he decided that he had to grow up and get out of that life. Mark was angry that got sort of sad that they could not see Charlie anymore; but the whole experience did not really faze him: he still loves being the kid who can get away with anything and never wonders about the bigger picture. It seems like you forget about Charlie dying and Bryon losing interest in his old way of life in this one shot. You might want to consider exploring these things in your next one.
I am not saying Cathy was not part of what happened. Bryon seemed to keep Mark stable, and when Bryon and Cathy started to lean more and more on each other Mark did not have anyone to lean on and fell through the cracks of society. Cathy's involvement, in my opinion, speed up an inevitable split by a few years. though hey, that is just my opinion
Double Mirror chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Duuuuuude! I was really skeptical about whether or not The Fray could work for this book, but you have proved me wrong! Please write more. I think I may get desperate.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was BRILLIANT! I thought it was awesome! The song is so great, and it went with the story so well. It was very well written and so far this is one of my very favorite songfics ever! Great job!
starryeyedwr1ter chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hey I liked this and the song did work well though I wouldnt have thought so.

Only gripe I have is that Mark sounds too desperate to make up. If you've read Tex you'll know that he turned bitter and cold and hated Bryon, he goes on to try and kill him.
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Woah! Thats crazy! The song just works with this book so well!

Insane!

Well I know there aren't very many TWT TIN fics(7 I think...?) but please please write another chapter?

Please?