Reviews for Another Life
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
That's it? Please post more.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Really good so far. I think you will be one of my favorite authors here.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
OMG this is amazing so far.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
This is beautiful. I love how you show snippets of Esme's thoughts intermixed with Edward's. I love that you use musical terms when thinking in Edward's mind. The coparisons and the musical terms add so much to the story. I also love that Edward is learning how to control his gift and will be able to continue to refine this skill now that he is beginning to learn how to use it and not be manipulated by it.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I love how you continue the story by changing perspective to Carlisle. I also love that you let us hear what Carlisle was thinking when he sees Esme again. I think this is very well done.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love how you are starting this story. I also love how you have Esme thinking back on her life. I also love how she didn't jump, she lost her footing and fell.
joayla chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
That was a really deep chapter! I thought it was really clever to get edward to collect her belongings.

Sorry I did not review sooner I had laptop issues again sigh!
ermireallydontcare chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I really like the idea that meeting Esme helped to give him a new perspective on life, and that without meeting her, he would never have changed Edward.
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love the idea that she wouldn't want to think about her son.

I liked how she saw herself in her students.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I really like how you did this from Edward's POV, seeing how hard it was for him with all those thoughts coming into his head. I can only imagine how hard it is for him. I really liked how you stayed in his mind seeing only what he could see. Great job on that.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I really liked how you handled this. Carlisle's thoughts are just right, I can hear him. I love the way he is still reluctant and he hates causing her and Edward pain. Very good job in the way Carlisle and Edward interact with the thoughts and where Edward was staying to be away from the voices. Great job on this chapter.
joayla chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
that was a fantastic chapter! you are definatly keeping up the standard of writing for us outnumbered Brits !
YourLittleDecoy chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Nice French :) And I'm pretty impressed with myself for translating it without a translator... Yay me :D

Liked this chapter, lookin forward to next, especially if do do it in Edwarda and Esme's POVs overlapping :)

Rach xx
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
These early days of the Cullen family are endlessly fascinating. Thanks for a wonderful description of this turning point. I look forward to more when you can spare the time!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Very nice chapter. You did a great job, especially at the end. I'm sure Esme would think she was in hell, being punished for killing herself. I always hoped she could hear Carlisle, and even though the pain was all consuming, somewhere in the background, she could have some hope of seeing him again.

How long are you going to make this fic?

Your A/N made me wonder: Are you going to translate your stories into French? That could be fun!