Reviews for sealights on leviathan's back
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
that is one hell of a fic

its has a darkness to it that is down right twisted but it was good for a filthy city lol
Imperial Lung chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wonderfully written, you're very skilled with words. The images and words flow together beautifully, half poem, half prose. If you wrote a novel, I would read it.
pathetic otaku child chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was amazing. Breathtaking. The way the words flow are captivating. And the symbols and imagery are excellent. Very well done! :D
Twentyfists chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I was wary of the story's title and summary, but you have outdone yourself. Well done.
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow... This was really good... *Is In Awe* I love your symbolism. You are a very good writer!
Exileian chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
While initially the summary had me a bit wary, this was one of the most fantastic stories I've ever read. You handle imagery incredibly well, and it has such intriguing and unusual characterization. It casts so many thoughtful new ideas about the city as well as Altaïr. I hadn't thought much about the character of Acre until now; it makes me want to put the game in and start exploring the cities for the sheer sake of seeing what's in them.

I am definitely looking forward to any other stories you write.