Reviews for Much Ado About Tengu
Michael-656 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Will you please not abandon this project. Out of all the Brooklyn Fanfics, I prefer this one, and your style of writing it. Please, please, please continue with this story. I hope you receive this.
Mathew chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Excellent cannot wait for more
Alex chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was quite a good short story and very accurate with the Space Spawn Gargoyle future event i can't wait to see what comes next
The Black Maiden chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awsome so far. Can't wait for the rest of it!(So please update before I go insane and drive my parents car into a fire hydrent or something!)
BlueScilla chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I can't belive there isn't an update yet this storys it starts off so well really bring the reader in and waiting to see what's to come next! Really hope to see where this goes!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Cool~! Update soon~!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Why Don't You UPDATE!
Random Reviwer chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Dude! Why isn't there more to this?
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
A good story from a fellow die hard fan, thank you, I was starting to get sick of seeing all the still at the clocktower stories if you know what I mean. Not to say they all suck, just most of them
K9 the First chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
YES! Finally someone's gonna do a Brooklyn/Katana (Brookatana?) story! I look foward to to awesome and smexy Benedick/Beatrice type action!

An effective way to start things off, just skip straight to the action without sacrificing character. A good way to show us who the bad guy is.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really good
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Although eventually an official version may be told, I look forward to reading this more.

Nicely done.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
A good start.

I've always wondered why Greg would give a female Gargess the name of Katana? That's a Japanese sword after all, not a person's name.