Reviews for in love, and war
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 3/30
Awwwwww!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh Merlin...
Brilliant.
sammyfish chapter 2 . 1/23
This...this was incredible. Shivers up my spine and tears in my eyes and just...wow. Possibly the most beautiful fix I've ever read. *Thankyou*
foolondahill17 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
There is very little I can say about this. There are few words to describe its beauty, rawness, and utter tragedy that would not sound hollow and unappreciative.
CSI3Lyra chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I hope you know that I sobbed myself absolutely silly reading this. It was perfect.
WamprickNyx chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
oh my. are there words to express what this did to me? i cried the whole time i was reading this, proof of how emotional and moving this piece was. your portrayal of each character is so brilliant it makes me want to tear my hair out. honestly, awesome job. i hope i get the time to read more of your work.
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Love this little fic! You have really captured the feel of both wars and been true to the characters. I wish there was more because I liked it so much, but it is perfect as is!
liferomancesher chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Only a 100 reviews fr this gem? Jesus. This is achingly beautiful, achingly believable, achingly perfect.
hawkeyeforever chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
So sad and wonderfully perfect. Happy Writing:)
RumbleRoar811 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
"and even though he knows better than anyone that no child remembers their first Christmas"... this line says so much. Love it.
Blondie Pants chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Love this. Such great moment, so much emotion. You're so good at skipping things, it rarely ever makes perfect sense, but that's okay because i can feel it anyway.
hiddenhibernian chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was brilliant, well done! Very well-conceived ending too.
steelhelmets chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I don't think I've ever read a more powerful scene (to me at least) than the one with George and Andromeda. Everyone always seems to forget about how much Andromeda lost, on both sides of the battle
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
omg i kind of teared up a little
kissinginparis chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
well great, now i'm crying.

(not that i mind, it was a great read and i'm no doubt favoriting this)