Reviews for Our Turn
Fifille chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Boo-ya baby! I request...no, DEMAND a drabble about their time in this house )
AshleyAndSethAlwaysAndForever chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Aww you should write more! I couldn't stop reading this! :) Loved it!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I really like what you have done with the characters, they are all true to the way Stephanie wrote them, and the emotions used are realistic, not too gooey, and overbearing, but just right. There were a few minor grammatical mistakes, but, on the whole, a nice story.
Ellie Marsy chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Aww! Such a sweet story! I really enjoyed reading it! You did a good job showing the Cullen family's relationship with each other, and I especially loved that you showed all the sibling relationships. Great job! It put a really goofy Emmett-like smile on my face. :)
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aw. Jacob is so annoying. it makes sense that Esme and Carlisle would feel uneasy about Alice and Jasper leaving again. and they do deserve their own place. they should go off to college.
2kool4skool chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
I loved this story. I felt like everyone was really in character. Its weird to think about Alice and Jasper not living there, but they of course deserve a chance to be on their own. It broke my heart when Nessie was crying about them leaving. I loved Jasper losing it with Emmett. My favourite line however, was when Alice said she wanted Jasper and then he was there growling at Edward to get out. Bella's embarassment was also brilliant, as was Jacob laughing. You are a great writer and I hope you'll write more Alice/Jasper stories. :)
Stargirl888 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
This was an excellent idea for a story and it was well written.
annsteph chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
You really outdid yourself! It was everything a good story should be. It had a lot of funny moments that really made me laugh. Alice's frustration really comes through loud and clear. I would have preferred a little more Carlisle (you can tell he's my favorite) but I really don't think you could have improved on perfection whether he was in it alot or not. You are definetly truely gifted with words and everything that I have read so far is fantastic. Please continue with your stories, they are some of the best!
kassc96-72 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
awe! Jasper is so sweet in this chapter! I loved this story I am so sad it ended with so little chapters though.
kassc96-72 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
That was great! Update soon, please!
kassc96-72 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
aw! I loved it! I am so glad oyu made another chapter!
Teamteddybear chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Luv it cannot wait 4 da next chapter
josefinaamo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I loved it!

Write more soon!

And if you could, can you please check out my story Supernova?

If you do, please review!

Once again, great story!

;)

Anna
kassc96-72 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Are you going to update? I LOVE IT!