Reviews for The Internet Is for Prawn
Reading a Pulse chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Really captures the documentary feel of District 9 and its predecessor, Alive in Joburg. Winsome sense of humor. Favorited.
sunsetofdoom chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Those last two paragraphs had me ROLLING. The internet in a nutshell. Well done!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The last part was so random :D
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Haha, this was too funny, I can imagine this on Youtube perfectly! Especially love the "id tap that", made my day XD
segir chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
funny as hell
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LMAO that was freaking amazing XD
Zuzeca chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Quite possibly the best D9 parody I've read. Hilarious and fits perfectly into the strange world of the movie. Thank you for writing this.
iGeek94 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh the LULZ! LMFAO!

I read this on livej. but you can't fav stuff there so I'm happy I you posted it here so I can fav it.

That last paragraph gets me every time!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Never seen the movie, but this works just fine without the specifics of the context .
Critic from Outer Space chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Freaking genius! Almost looks like part of some article. Ooh, one titled "The Internet is for Prawn" and about how poleepkwa are gaining access to the Internet and taking it by storm!

Awesome story. Definitely realistic.
The Archiver chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
XD I love accurate, yet still interesting portrayals of what would happen. It's very immersive, and realy pulled me into the story.

also, seconds asdfqwer's comment!
LadySylvan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Wow, just wow. xD Honestly, something like this probably would happen realistically.

Thank you for giving me today's LMAO. :D
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Cultural contamination of the darkest kind... That just so seems like something that would actually happen that I can't get over it.
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I had to laugh when the prawn "flicked" him off. The sad thing about this is that I can totally image this happening. And I loved the way u wrote the internet slang and lingo. Instant fav!
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Instant favorite. I think it says volumes about the human condition... :D