Reviews for Symbiosis
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Pretty interesting take so far. Curious to see what happens over the trip & arrival if the story is continued
Slytherson chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Will Wikus change into a Queen? with more caring feelings towards his eggs?

please write more soon would like to know what happens next! :)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ryle Culler chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
cute can't wait to read more!
Ngoc Chau chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
This fanfic is really good. Please update soon
Kyashii chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I wish he hadn't damaged his antenna... :( He can never have anything turn out the way it should. Sad! I really hope you update soon please~
Kyashii chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
What a depressing dream! Creative, too, though. I enjoyed this chapter!
Kyashii chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
A part of me wishes that Wikus would keep transforming... Odd, uh? By the by, the scene where Christopher tells them to just place the shed skin/muscle next to the food supply in the control room is PRICELESS. Disgusting, but priceless. Nice job!
Kyashii chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
CJ is adorable! Nice description of the spaceship and computer console.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Interesting first chapter. Killer idea, too! I'd like to see where this goes. :)
Twelvemillion chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Oh, this is fantastic! The very night I watched District 9, I thought about this exact scenario, Wikus going with Christopher, seeing the weird alien technology, halting his transformation, etc.

I love that you actually wrote it! And beautifully done, by the way. The descriptions are very vivid.
Kidiu chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Wow, they all sound like they are in the movie. Good job! You write very well, not too detailed that it gets boring, and not too plain and quick. By the way, is this gonna be future slash? Either way, it's going along well. The eating of Wikus's shed skin was quite revolting, ha.

Please update soon, I hope you don't quit. There just aren't enough D9 fics.
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
More.. more..please hurry up!
AnonymousXeno chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I love you so hard for this fic. I love how you've written the characters so... IN character. I don't know about anyone else but I feel like you really nailed their personalities, Christopher's specifically. The story is beautifully written, totally engaging and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write more!
prepare4trouble chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
This story is great. It's the first District 9 fic I've read and it definately didn't disapoint. It's so well written and angsty and sweet and generally awesome. I just want to keep reading it. Can't wait for the next part!