Reviews for A Place Called Home
So good!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
VERY nice!

I swear, that girl just needs to make a desicion and stay with it... BB's the best tihng that ever happened to her... why can't she pick him?

Augh... this relationship of theirs is so complicated, but so dang cute too... bah.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Nice job. I guess I have a few questions about the plot of this story since you mentioned that Terra left for high school (meaning that she didn't turn to stone like she did in the series).

I also noticed that you used BB's real name at the end. I don't know if Terra actually knew his real name. I don't know if you're basing this off of the comics (which I only know in passing) or the actual animated series. Depending on what it is, you might want to elaborate on how she knows.

There are a few chinks and chanks in here, but nothing major. Overall this was a nice fic with a heartwarming ending. I think you could definitely continue it (should you choose to) since there's a lot to work with in terms of conflict.

Nice work!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OK, doing a review on something I know nothing about...

This story is riviting!

If it was a boat, it would float! That's how good it is...
Regan M.G chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
i loved it!
Skoobles chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great story, I really liked it!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
So sweet.
terraXbbXFAN2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i really liked this, i hope you keep updating.
Byn chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I can't help but think Raven would be a bit more peeved and protective after everything that Terra put them through. Other than that, in character Raven fills me with glee.

Very nicely written. 3
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw. they're not my favorite pairing (i ship jinx/kid flash something fierce) but this was just so cute. i liked the lead up and the details of how she's learned to use her powers.

VampireForLife16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
The begginning was beautiful but the end was too mushy. But thats just me. All in all great story.

6 thumbs up out of 6.