Reviews for The Long Star Mile
mystica88 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Pretty sure I reviewed this one already but I just reread it and still loved it. Thanks again!
rapalacha chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I loved this story. Thanks for posting. Your writing is fresh, nicely timed and buit up with precision. You also stayed in character, which I appreciate especially in longer h/c storiers when it is so easy to slip into mindless comforting-mode in dialogues. so thanks again
dragoness simplicity chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Such a fantastic story! Beautifully written and ALL in character!

Few things:
"I've been calling your name for at ages." - for ages
"You just lie still, and we're be home before we know it." - we'll
It took me a while to realise that it was McKay's thoughts at the beginning of chapter 7. The previous chapter was from Sheppherd's POV, so I automatically assumed it was still him. lol P

Overall, an amazing read! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you _
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Space... is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is...
-Douglas Adams

After having read your story multiple time and loving every one I thought of this quote and thought it fit. So, here it it.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped the boys so prettily. Loved the angst too,especially John having to leave Rodney and him thinking he left Rodney to die alone. And Rodney thinking he'd die alone without anyone to bear witness to his death. Brilliant story. Well done. Good on ya! Cheers! }:O

Raven
Bek78 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Total awesomeness! Loved it :) Thanks
Alerix Slynn chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I loved this story! I'm sorry I did not reveiw each chapter but I wanted to know what was gonna happen next!

Great work and I loved the interactions between Sheppard and McKay :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I love the mutual rescue thing they had going on. Also that even when the other was unconscious they found themselves filling in the other side of the bickering! The pace was kept up and there was a constant need to find out what was going to happen next. Brilliant!
Prowler4 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Woah. I'm glad this is finished. It's been a while since I last read this. Glad they got back okay! Keep writing!
Scarym chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
WOW that was quite the whump of John and Rodney. Great banter. Great action sequences. I thought you really captured how hard it was for John to leave Rodney behind so that he could go get help. I like how you wrote Teyla trying to distract John from his worrying about Rodney.
shepsgirl72 chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Lovely wrap to a great story. The banter throughout, mingled with their unspoken worry for each other, was a delight to read.

Thanks for sharing this story. :D
shepsgirl72 chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
This really is such an exciting story. Loving the insight into both Rodney and John you're giving us, and the different ways they deal with their injuries and each other.

And now Wraith ships and no cloak! Oh, my! I'll hopefully be able to read the rest later to see how they get out of this mess! :D
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I was on the edge of my seat through all the chapters! What a ride! Great job-THANKS!
shepsgirl72 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Finally found time to start reading this story, which I';ve had bookmarked for a while.

You have a great style, and I'm really enjoying this so far. The characters all feel very true to Stargate, particularly Rodney, of course, and there has been a lot of action so far. I have to go pack now for a few days away, but I'll finish this up when I can.

Great first three chaps! :D
tridget chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I finally got a chance to sit down and read this story. Yes, I read it in one sitting because it wasn't the sort of story I could put down. I really enjoyed this John and Rodney tale. I loved the banter and their struggle to survive. Good tension and drama throughout.