Reviews for Facing Darkness in the Dark
thorn201 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
nice
E350 chapter 22 . 1/9/2010
Again, great work! (Sorry if I sound vague, it's hard writing three reviews in a row. :D)

Norm choosing to save Timmy and give the Darkness a clone really represents how much he's developed positivly in these three stories. Best part is, his development is nice and gradual, and therefore smooth to read.

Best luck in the future!
Linzerj chapter 22 . 10/28/2009
YAY!

Do we find out what happened to Cosmo NOW? If not, when DO WE? I just wanna know. I also want to know how many of these things you're gonna do, cause they're really good and blah, blah, blabbity blabbity blah...
Linzerj chapter 21 . 10/28/2009
Was that, like, the replay of Genie world being destroyed, or something? Or was it just craziness?
Linzerj chapter 20 . 10/28/2009
GASP! This is so cool! And do we ever find out what happened to Cosmo, 'cause Cosmo is really awesome and I wanna know what happened to him!
Linzerj chapter 19 . 10/28/2009
Okay...I'd go with your idea. I'm so dense I forget everything in five seconds. Hey, look, there's my cat! Wait...my cat's been there for the past three minutes! CURSE YOU FORGETACIN!
Linzerj chapter 18 . 10/28/2009
SWET!
Linzerj chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
YAY! GO NORM! But WHERE IS COSMO? I NEED TO KNOW WHERE HE IS!
Linzerj chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
SWEET! I love Anti-Cosmo! Almost as much as Cosmo, who I love almost as much as POOF! Okay...I'm gonna keep reading now.
Linzerj chapter 15 . 10/28/2009
Oh...But WHERE IS COSMO? it's Fairly Odd Baby all over again! Kinda...not really...Whatever. Love it.
Linzerj chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
NOO! CUPID! WANDA! Well, my 'What happened to Wanda?' question has been solved, but what happened to Cosmo? Where is he? And where'd Tootie go? And...ya know, I think I'm just gonna shut up and read.
Linzerj chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
COOLNESS!

Gotta go. I have undone homework and my mom's coming. LATERS!
Linzerj chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
Oh...That's what happened to poor old Mark...
Linzerj chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Nice job with Norm and the selfishness. ROCK ON!
Linzerj chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
The Red Ninja is...Who? OH! Is it Poof? I hope it's Poof! YAY POOF!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »