Reviews for WITHOUT YOU
sandysan2013 chapter 3 . 2/6
Thanks. I needed a bit of a pick me up before I start my day
deemama66 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010

Happy Ending are a GOOD thing

(HIT the marshmellow man(RTD) with a maxwell house coffee contain...THUD...WHAT...THUD...WERE...THUD...THINKING...THUD ...YOU...THUD...IDIOT...)
Princess-Sissi chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Wow, so sweet. Almost feel like there should be more! Haha.
silentjellyfish chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
*scowls at rtd and points at story: see, this is how it should have been!

wonderful, love how you let coe end, thanks!
Tylluan chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
You can't leave it there! No Write more! Write fast! continue this!

Please?
Tylluan chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Okay, I just had to comment on this story -

Wow, I love the direction it's going in, which is completely different from other stories I've read. Very well done, and boy, poor Ianto - he's been through hell and back, hasn't he?

I'm very suspicious of the people who would hide Ianto for months like that without telling his family or team that he was actually alive. There seems to be another agenda here, though perhaps now that the Queen is involved they'll finally catch a break.

And John Hart - oh, this is going to be interesting! Eagerly looking forward to the rest of this story!
UnusedAccount1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
i have one word

WOW ! XD

LOTS OF LOVE

gwencooper08
Galadriel1010 chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Yay! That's better!

Nice work

Yes, Hub 3 :D Still need to book, but I have a room, at least. I'll be wearing a wedding dress, probably. See you there XD

Galadriel1010 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Yay John Hart! Although I'm not 100% convinced that that is the appropriate response to the appearance of a homicidal psychopath, but he is good fun

Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love how Ianto keeps on caring for Jack. Poor thing, they'll be over the moon to have him back

RhianaStar chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Thank you for doing your best to make up for COE. One of the things I liked about this chapter was that Ianto was able to show that he could lead a team... and he was still in touch with Gwen, Rhys, and his sister Rhi.
bbmcowgirl chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
For a change my tears are happy tears. Thank you.

Judy
The convertor chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Gwen not working at the Hub, a ginger cat hm.

nice ending, a bit short this story but still good
Ravenja70 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
so wonderful! Beautiful writing!

I like the way Ianto took up Jack's manner of standing on high rooftops ;-)
DarqueQueen7 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Oh...beyond cute. Got me crying like a Weeping Mary Magdalene over here. Great story and fab ending...short, sweet, to the point and leaving enough rope so the readers can hang their own continuations on it.

Wonderful...