Reviews for Poker Night
Partsu chapter 1 . 3/9
Holy shit! that was awesome!
Type your review here...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
only ciaphas would manage to beat not one but several gods, including his own, at poker...
rc48177 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
So it appears that CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!, is not the only one to spit in the eyes of the Tzeentch and get away with it.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I laughed hysterically when I first read this. And now, nearly a year later, I still laugh hysterically when I read it. And then I laugh more when I imagine that one of the favors Cain asks for is telling Amberly what just happened. And then another favor for trying to convince her that, no, really, that's what happened. And then another favor to magically make that not heresy. And then Risa!
MissMary chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
That was great.
Tumbleweed chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Fun story!

I think it might've been just a little bit stronger if it was written with a first person POV, but it can be tricky to get Cain's exact voice down right, so I understand the direction you took. :)
erik chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
A well written and fun view of the afterlife with a great choice of crossovers.
Selkor chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was hilarious and absolutely epic
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was good.
JackFrost21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
You done good Cain. You done good.
cally777 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Not much familiar with the genre, but I know poker, and someone must've been cheating to beat four of kind with a running flush! Both those hands are 1 in a helluva lot, so two just isn't very credible. Maybe four of a kind versus a full house?

That set aside, its quite an interesting and engaging take on the Game Of Death theme.
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hahahaha! oh that's just brilliant! kudos to you!
bwaindawgs chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
So, since Ciaphas won all of the chips, and I mean ALL of them. He owns all of those souls as well as the favors from Q. Does this make him now a god?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Of course, Gork and Mork got kicked out before Cain got there; they just wanted him alive again so da boyz could 'ave annuva go at 'im