Reviews for Poker Night
erik chapter 1 . 4/11
A well written and fun view of the afterlife with a great choice of crossovers.
Selkor chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was hilarious and absolutely epic
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was good.
JackFrost21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
You done good Cain. You done good.
cally777 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Not much familiar with the genre, but I know poker, and someone must've been cheating to beat four of kind with a running flush! Both those hands are 1 in a helluva lot, so two just isn't very credible. Maybe four of a kind versus a full house?

That set aside, its quite an interesting and engaging take on the Game Of Death theme.
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hahahaha! oh that's just brilliant! kudos to you!
bwaindawgs chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
So, since Ciaphas won all of the chips, and I mean ALL of them. He owns all of those souls as well as the favors from Q. Does this make him now a god?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Of course, Gork and Mork got kicked out before Cain got there; they just wanted him alive again so da boyz could 'ave annuva go at 'im
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Perfect
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, Academia Nut, I think you have achieved something special here, as I am now very intrigued by this Ciaphas Cain and wish to know more for I am a complete noob when it comes to Warhammer 40K other than the odd bit of detail that has cropped up in conversations with other sci-fi/fantasy nerds in the past. Plus, the idea of a Flashman character pwning his universe's gods and his Emperor at poker tickles me to no end :D

Brilliant stuff!
Technomad chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Cain IS a Hero of the Imperium. He's just honest enough with himself to admit that he's often scared sh*tless. And I loved him pwning the others at poker!
Jonuts chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good old Ciaphas Cain. Dude is my freaking hero.
Wzd JA chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is made of win and awesome and I can't stop laughing.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 1 . 3/7/2013