Reviews for Attractions
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 1 . 1/28
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHPMIGOSHOMIGOSH.
Hailey01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Lol did Naruto actually try to touch Kakashi in his no-no-zone? I like that- I mean- .../v/ Yeah you should write some sequels to this... Ya know... Rated M... Kakashi harem - I like that even more!
rookie dodododon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
this is the type of fanfiction that ends with you having a massive build up of sexual tension
seriously you should continue this omg
Pojo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
If this is a long running fanfiction, I'd read the fuck out of it.
xeirani chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
O_O
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I swear I think I've read this story like 3 times and have favourites or reviewed, but I guess I haven't... At least I'm doing it now! :D
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOLOLOLOLOL!
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
awesome little blurble! i think it would be even better if you turned it into a full fic with the team 7 pairing.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I forgot how to breathe too.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
*nosebleed* what the... Omg the hotness of kakashi. Ag they're all perverts *rereads with giggles then faints from blood loss*
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I hate how you made a bubble of sex tension and didn't care to explode it! Damn! I'm never going to find fics with these four! And even less going to find a smutty one!

Anyways, thank you for the idea!
Archivist chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
...Oh my gosh I love this fic
Ezekiel9119 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Damn too bad it didn't continue. Still awesome but...

Thanks
glassfragrance chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
...BUAAHAHAHAHAH GENIUSS. PURE GENIUS 3
ALittleDifferentFromTheRest chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
"And I'd appreciate it if you'd take that wandering hand of yours off my thigh." XD I kind of love you right now! That was awesome! Of course, it left me with a lingering desire for a sequel, but the was probably the best HPXNaruto oneshot I've read so far. :3