Reviews for Attractions
Anonymous chapter 1 . 14h
I'd be all like, "Why are you naked?! Put some clothes on!" While throwing a handkerchief at him, probably, is what I thought while reading this. I laughed quite a bit, so...

Good stuff! Thank you for the snapshot.
Donni chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
You got me clutching my pearls and set to combust, me-oh-my~
Hakazu chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
HAHAHA! I loved it, to bad it was only a one-shot ;)
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Pretty good story!
I like the end :D
candychxn chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHPMIGOSHOMIGOSH.
Hailey01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Lol did Naruto actually try to touch Kakashi in his no-no-zone? I like that- I mean- .../v/ Yeah you should write some sequels to this... Ya know... Rated M... Kakashi harem - I like that even more!
rookie dodododon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
this is the type of fanfiction that ends with you having a massive build up of sexual tension
seriously you should continue this omg
Pojo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
If this is a long running fanfiction, I'd read the fuck out of it.
xeirani chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
O_O
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I swear I think I've read this story like 3 times and have favourites or reviewed, but I guess I haven't... At least I'm doing it now! :D
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOLOLOLOLOL!
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
awesome little blurble! i think it would be even better if you turned it into a full fic with the team 7 pairing.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I forgot how to breathe too.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
*nosebleed* what the... Omg the hotness of kakashi. Ag they're all perverts *rereads with giggles then faints from blood loss*
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I hate how you made a bubble of sex tension and didn't care to explode it! Damn! I'm never going to find fics with these four! And even less going to find a smutty one!

Anyways, thank you for the idea!