Reviews for Desire is Sweet Pleasure is Sweeter
TellMeALie03 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Um. This chapter was amazing. I think I just fell in love with your story.
dirtybird88 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Great story so far your oc's good i dont usually like slutty characters but she does have a kick ass attitude and is far from the boring mary sue's we're all sick of reading about. Great writing!
toxic click chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
Congratulations!
Sara188 chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
hey I'd like to have the link please, cause it already sounds interesting :)
Pendragon2601 chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Aw, congratulations! I hope it does well and I will be searching everywhere for it. :)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 27 . 3/5/2013
I'm so excited that you're getting a book published! Update soon!
AllThereIs chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Awwwh! Now I'm all giddy and warm and tingly and... wait... That's not what I meant lol. Wonderful story! Loved it! ;)
ReidObsessed chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
amazing story:) you have a talent for description. great job.
pandafury11 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I really like this story, it has me laughing so hard! I hope u update soon! :)
DELETEDand UNUSED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this is typical reid garwin move. interesting first chapter i look forward to reading more!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 26 . 5/3/2012
Great story
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
. LOVE IT! lol this was a really good story, and i was definately sad when it was over. happy for the characters, just sad i couldnt read more, lol.

-cheshire
Scarlet.-.Kandi chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
I just read your story and I loved it!
GingerDepphead chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
This was awesome!3 can't wait for more and um would it be possible to make Reid use his powers on Cass in the later chapters because she's not used to it yet that would be cool..xx Thanks and Happy New Yearxx:D
S. K. Steven chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
Awwww! He told her about his powers! I thought she would just find out on her own eventually! I hope she realizes how much he is trusting her with. Especially, if he is going to tell her about the rest of the sons.