Reviews for Blood Link
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This one-piece would have been great for development into a much larger story!
Barefoot Awards chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Congrats! This fic has been nominated at the barefoot awards. Please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this fic for verification purposes.
B Oots chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I am really enjoying the story. Please update or write a sequel to it. So I can read, what happens next.
c0nFu3ed chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I thought this story was very good. well structured and written, It's very easy to follow and you never get bored your on a pedestal when spike runs into buffy's house your wondering what that thing..or gilr os. i hope you writed a second chapter, your a very good author.
cyberchick chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
OMG! This is good! I wanna see more of it! I really hope ya add soon! *clicks add 2 fav stories list* there we go _
samson chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
wow the start is really good and a great idea i hope you write more for it soon.
Cypherwulf chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Are you going to continue this? I've been waiting a long time for a new chapter, how can you torture me like this? :)

Unique idea, I'd love to see where you take it.
VioletSpike chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I love this idea. Please Please write more!
Nos chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow...Really, you so need to finish this. Amazing.
Gaze chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
radical! More! i can't wait!
rosin chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this! They're sure to come in once you start updating. *hint, hint* Seriously, this is one of the most promising starts to a series that I have read in a while. Not to gush, but I've read all your BtVS fic and you're a very talented writer. Can't wait for an explanation for the little girl and am on tender hooks on what other adjectives you'll find for Spike's penetrating eyes.
Izzy chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Great story, keep it up!
Trisha chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Ooooh... very interesting! I was definatly pulled into the plot and can't wait to see what happens next. Very well written. Looking forward to seeing where you'll take this!
kmoody chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Wow. Oh, please continue this... I'm like a fish on a hook! :)
rose-red1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Wow, that was awesome! Continue soon!