Reviews for naruto from the darkness to the light
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 1 . 4/10
Not bad, actually, the story looks good but it would be way, way better if you had wrote in a way that allow to make the difference between dialog and text... Like - "Hey, sensei!" said Naruto.
Kurami chapter 9 . 3/19
Sorry I made a mistake it is actually Yari no ha o rasen-jo. You can chose eather one if you like.
Kurami chapter 9 . 3/19
In Japanese the Rasengan Blade is RASEN MARU HA
oyinsco chapter 15 . 3/7
This is a work of art
Non chapter 2 . 1/9
You could use spellcheck to get rid of your awful grammar
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/9
awesome plot but terrible grammar and please add quote marks when a character talks.
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Yeah you need a SHIT ton of help with your grammar and spelling. Did you even pay any attention in those classes at school?
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Jesus your writing is terrible.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Lmfao didn't Tsume just backhanded Naruto?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I thought minto was a good guy from when I read the first chapters but now I think he is an asswhole
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
You did what most people do when they write this fanfic yo ruin it by bring other people with him instead of making him a badass
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Why would Naruto choose to even come back to the village. So what if it's for the Jonin exams, he was banished so he's not even a ninja of theirs. Plus, these are Jounin exams, not Chuunin, so it really would be dumb for villages to host those exams for other jounin since that would showcase their skills and abilities and make them more predictable targets for other villages in the future. It really doesn't make sense. Same opinion about Minato explaining to everyone his bloodline. Why would he feel they are deserving to know about it knowing it was just create a hunger for power within their hearts, just like Danzo proved he had.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
It'd be really helpful if you were to ask quotation marks around the dialogue of people, cuz it can get quite confusing for some of us readers who have trouble making heads or tails of what's being said with what's not being said.
TheMysteriousOtaku chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
ug can't continue grammar and use of quotation marks so bad
Juubi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I haven't read this story, so I don't have an opinion on it. I have read the summary on the other hand, and it doesn't do your story any favor. starting every sentence with a "what if" isn't really attractive in the slightest. This is not meant to be insulting, nearly constructive criticism. If you rewrite your summary I guarantee more readers.