Reviews for naruto from the darkness to the light
XMinerCobra chapter 5 . 8/2
Wait, scratch my last sentence, how the fuck did thise get even MORE favs and follows?
Spider Carnage chapter 1 . 6/24
here's the song called not one of us from lion king 2 so I can put song for KONOHA banished
KONOHA plain as the scars on their face
Disgrace (For shame!)
They asked for trouble for moment they came
Deception (An outrage!)
(They can't change their types)
Disgrace (For shame!)
(You don't know these Villagers types)
KONOHA plain as the scars on their face
(See you later, agitator)
(Just leave us alone)
Disgrace (For shame!)
(Traitors, go back with your own)
They asked for trouble the moment they came
(See you later, agitator!)
Born in grief
Raised in hate
Helpless to defy their fate
Let them run
Let them live
But do not forget what we cannot forgive
And their are not one of us
They has never been on of us
They are not part of us
Not our kind
Someone once lied to us
Now we're not so blind
For we knew they would what their done
And they'll never been one of us
Their are not one of us
XMinerCobra chapter 1 . 6/15
How did this get a hundred and nearly half reviews?
Grim24 chapter 1 . 5/28
Now this is what a call 100% PUSSY NARUTO seriousy this story is fucking iritating
toxicknightmaremoon chapter 10 . 4/5
pervert gren
BankruptSamurai chapter 14 . 3/22
So. People purposefully write shitty fanfiction as a way to troll people, online. They also make sure to completely disregard spelling, grammar and punctuation as a way to further irritate people. Good to know.

Now. Delete this motherfucking story. It's garbage. You are an effective troll; you sad excuse of a human being.
ReigningSlag chapter 1 . 1/13
Why did Rock Lee have to be evil?! Please tell me HE was under some sort of genjutsu, I don't really care about any of the others, I enjoy them both as evil and good people. But Lee, he just CAN'T be evil, HE CAN'T! Noooooooo! *sobs* :'(
spider carnage chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
please can you put more chapters so I can read story.
Blaze wolf alpha chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Update please
kaiser0kolovos chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Okay this story is bananas couple with mixed nuts and guano. There is a coherent plot desperately trying to escape up is hidden underneath plot holes, grammar mistakes, lack of character development, and disregard to pasing. There is a story about Naruto joining the Twilight Village with characters from Kingdom Hearts in which his family wants him back, but the story distracts by introducing Pokemon and throws everything at you. By trying everything, thus story focuses on nothing.
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Not bad, actually, the story looks good but it would be way, way better if you had wrote in a way that allow to make the difference between dialog and text... Like - "Hey, sensei!" said Naruto.
Kurami chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
Sorry I made a mistake it is actually Yari no ha o rasen-jo. You can chose eather one if you like.
Kurami chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
In Japanese the Rasengan Blade is RASEN MARU HA
oyinsco chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
This is a work of art
Non chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
You could use spellcheck to get rid of your awful grammar