Reviews for ACME's Build a New World
Tomazine chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I have to say, this was truly breathtaking. I can totally see where F4F's song fits into this. Wow, really.
Catspyjamas chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I cried. I really did. And I really hope this doesn't happen in the show. If they want to kill off one of the brothers, they can at least kill off both. That way they can share their heaven, together.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
that was so heartbreakingly tragic, with as many times as the brothers have died and been brought back to life, I'm scared one of these days one of them is going to die for real, and the other isn't going to be able to keep going, its going to overwhelm them too much since they've always found a way, or a way has been provided to them to bring the other back
Emzii-luvs-SPN chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This story was so beautifully written it made me cry, great job! xx
greeneyedelf001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
WOW!

Don't really have the words to describe this...

one of the very very very few fics to make me cry...and smile

ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow, that was a sad one...i kept hoping that Dean would appear to him or that Cas would bring him back...but the ending was very bittersweet. teh note that Dean left was lovely...my favorites lines were this "Dean had died knowing Sam was there with him. It had to be enough because it would be all that Sam would have." good job!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was a nice short story
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
There was no warning about it being a deathfic, so I kept expecting Dean to show up until it was too late for that to happen. There should have been a warning. I don't read them.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I don't usually like deathfics but this one managed to be healing and uplifting by the end. Great job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
"That had been five days ago. The air was still filled with the acrid, smoldering remains of fire, brimstone and blood, a battle that had been waged valiantly yet tragically won."

Wonderful description. :)

"There would no celebrations, no hugs or high-fives of triumph given or received for Sam. There was nothing for him to feel proud about."

*winces* Poor Sam...

"They had been making progress, forgiveness had been offered and accepted, but it hadn’t been enough for Sam. They were robbed of time, time that Sam wasted last year pushing Dean away. He selfishly wanted that back."

You captured Sam's thoughts so well here. I can imagine how much Sam would regret the time he had Dean, and pushed him away.

"He had died, not hating Sam because Sam knew Dean was completely incapable of hating him, as much as sometimes Sam wished he had or felt he should have, but he had died disappointed in him, not that he could have blamed him. And that was the worst feeling to be left behind with."

*heart breaks* Again, poor Sam...

"...maybe he had to be robbed of the one person who had withstood everything to try to save him from his fall in order to understand what he had taken for granted."

This is such a fantastic thought. It's so easy to imagine Sam thinking that.

"“You listen to me, Sam Winchester. You are not going to wallow, you hear me? Not this time. I allowed you to do that the last time, let you run away from your pain, but it’s not going to happen again. Dean doesn’t deserve either of us sitting around here feeling like we lost when he won the war with his life. It’s not right and I won’t have it.”"

I've said it before, but I really like Bobby's tough love here.

"It made Sam’s chest ache with longing. Despite his protests, whenever Dean had called him Sammy, it would always reassure him that things were good between them."

I love that thought, that Sam knows things are okay between them when Dean calls him Sammy.

"Anyway, when I went out for coffee one morning and to clear my head, I walked by a toy store. No cracks about how old I am, dude. I’m young at heart."

Dean's entire letter is *excellent*! You capture his voice so very well.

"Finally, after a couple of hours, he was done. The globe was beautiful and was geographically correct."

Lol, the "geographically correct" comment is SO Sam! *grin*

"Sam knew it would slow and arduous, but he wouldn’t let Dean’s sacrifice be wasted. He would honor it."

And that is a beautiful ending. I really enjoyed this! It was very poignant, and in spite of the sorrow, hopeful as well.

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494