Reviews for I Can Only Give You Everything I've Got
Romantic Journalist chapter 5 . 4/7
Will you not update this story?
princessjames21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please update this story I love it and I need to know what's going to happen with Brooke and Dean and I want to see Haley and Sam's wedding please update this soon.
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i love brean! hope they get togteher! i hope you update soon! you should be very proud! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
i totally like this story! i love brean! hope they get together! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
awesome job! i totally like this story! i love brean! i love the baley friendship! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
im totally liking this story! awesome job! i love the friendships in this story!1 i love saley! hope brean get together!1 i cant wait to read more!
chylerwalsh chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Please update this soon I want to know what happen with the dean/brooke/lucas triangle
boothimyours chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
great chapter, my favorite up to now. I really liked the sexual tension and the flashback. you write the heat very well, and I think that you characterisation of Dean is spot on. I hope you update this soon, I really enjoy reading this fic and wish there was more of it. so this is me nagging you to update.
boothimyours chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
yeah I thought last chapter was a little less smutty than what I expected with that warning. now this was more like it, I'm a lover of smut and proud of it! Dean really has an effect on Brooke too, she's just not letting herself feel it all the way. and I find myself disliking Lucas often too, I used to like him so much and now I cheer everytime he gets his ass kicked, preferably by Dean.
boothimyours chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
aw this breaks my heart. Brooke being hung up on Lucas and not realize what she could have with Dean. poor guy.
boothimyours chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
loved the start! interesting premise. but Brooke's crazy, how can anyone not love Dean? it's impossible :P
Dean W chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Great story so far. I like how it's Dean thats fell in love with Brooke and can admit it but Brooke won't admit that she's in love with Dean. And personally I hate Lucas scott and hope to god that you have Dean kick his ass after he screws up again. but thats just me. I can't wait for the next chapter. so until then.

Dean W.
Becimpala33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this already! I love Dean/Sam brotherly love, and even though I've never seen OTH, from vids I love Brooke and Haley's friendship. I love angsty fluff, and this is already awesome.
Talina chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Pleasee CARRY on with this story !