Reviews for For Choices
Thanks chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
I love reading your story but I'll probably won't be running on to this one for a while if you decide to update. I love the fact that you kept me guessing the whole way through and slowly built the relationship level for each character though I hate the bashing of Jess lol though they are friends. Hope you touch up this story again because I know for a fact that starting something is the easiest but finishing it is something different
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Jess sounded a jerk once the there is a problem thing came up. It sounded right for him when he was a teenager and confronting Rory about it and just ignoring instead of being a little more gentle and more demanding lol to me that's how I see it. Great writing but the Jess part was a turn off lol
Sorry chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Skimmed through it but the situation wouldn't let me read un-Jess related
What a chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
This must have been the worst what a bitch (as in life is a bitch) moment for me...this kind of sucks lol can't wait to read more though I love your writing style but the situation is to you know...
UNFAIR chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
This is totally unfair my favorite character Jess was bashed upside his head. I haven't read the whole thing so IDK if you left the story like some does (me for instant)but your writing is amazing the Logan part was well you know Jess kissed Rory and she blew him off the guy who she apperantly used to get back on Logan and Logan comes in and like that they slept together life is a bitch... LOL
dax33 chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
I really enjoyed your story and I hope sometime you decide to come back and write more of it.
80sUnLoveChild chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
Call me heartless or whatever but I really hope that is the last we see of Logan who is actually another name for Lucifer (I'm including all Logan except that of Dark Angel in that after all there is always one exception) likewise Jess is a devil and Dean is awesome P Poor Rory she needs to get back to Stars Hollow and be entertained by Kirk, Taylor and Miss Patty real quick.
Curley-Q chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
good job
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 12/19/2009

Okay, so no Literati, clearly. *sigh* I admit, I was hopeful that it would turn out that way... but I guess not. Damn. And I actually stayed up until two in the morning to find out!

Oh well. Let me just leave you with this: You are an excellent writer, it's all great and amazing. However, if it's not Lit, I just can't go through with it. This is not a personal insult directed at you, it's just... I don't read anything that's not Literati. Best of luck with the rest of it, though!
Lara-Van chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
GUH! Not Dean and Rory! I mean, it was sorta cute at the beginning, but seriously, no!

Literati, pretty please? I mean, you're clearly writing the awkward thing-that-could-lead-into-a-perfect-relationship really well.
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Ah, yes. Dean the Dick-head. Yeah, he was an okay-ish guy, but you gotta admit, he was frequently paranoid and often a jerk.

Still holding onto my Literati dreams for this fic, and from the sounds of things so far, you are too...? Well, hopefully you'll be kind enough to send me a review reply and let me know because I'm DYING here! Usually I can call it by the end of the first chapter, but right now I'm lost...
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Aw, awkward phone conversations. I love it!

Great chapter. And yeah, from the slant of things, I'm guessing this IS Literati. I love Lit. It's more or less my OTP for the Gilmore Girls fandom. :)
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Well, given that Jess was given the first mention, I'm gonna assume that this is leaning towards Literati. And if it's not... well, am I allowed to make my input heard that it MUST be Literati? Because let's face it: Dean and Logan were semi-decent guys, but it seemed like Rory's IQ dropped more the longer she was around them, and spiked up every time she was with Jess. They brought out each other's good parts as well as the bad.

Great chapter, you're a REALLY good writer, and I can't wait to get on to the rest of it!
apalusa-light chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
Yay! She's finally coming to terms with her new reality. But man, does she ever need to do some more thinking about where/what she's going to do next. And poor Logan, he loves her so much and wants her so much and... She's not willing or not ready to share anything with him or allow him to be a part of things. It's not fair to him. It's one thing for him to know about the baby and make the choice not to be a part of it or Rory's life, and something else entirely for her to tell him he's going to be a dad and then tell him she doesn't want him around. And it's not fair to their child. Whatever happens to Rory and Logan, as far as their relationship goes, she shouldn't take away Logan's options and his chance to have a better relationship with his child then either of their father's had with them. You're doing a wonderful job, it's a great story! I can't wait to see what will happen for them next.
Abbydoodle23 chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
I love it! Please continue and update quickly... I hope that she has fun on the trip too!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »