Reviews for I'll Be Right Beside You
InvisableTarget chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
reading this story and seeing what the host club went through really hit me deep. i had just found out i could be losing my uncle to cancer any day. greaving takes a lot time to heal this story made me remember that when it happens he wont be in pain anymore but it still hurt to see him go. i think one of the other reason this story hits me hard is because i had lost my great grandmother to a illness 2 months ago and am still being the rock for my family. i am thankful that i read this story and i am thankful that you helped me remember that even though we are in pain from the lost that that same person is not in pain and is at peace .
Bitten Nails chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Oh. My. God. The sadness... my heart... tears... hurts...
jiyuuu chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Haruhi died? Watda. Your story made me cry
Kaye-Chan chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I'm so mad at you for making me cry. now i can barly see the screen so i cant read it again D waaaah! haaaruuu chaaaaaaaaan! *sobs*
Libraria chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Love the story. It's so saaaddd. D:

It would be cool if you wrote another chapter about what they did after Haruhi died. Like, after her last breath, Tamaki did this while the others did that.

And what they did in the future, how they were getting on with everything.
yukihane chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Aww! This story was really cute and sad at the same time! That really tugs at the heartstrings. I'm just glad that they were able to tell each other their feelings know... Anyway, loved it!
kaori and yoshi chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
OO, - thats me crying. that was a sad but awesome story.
otakustarr chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
i was crying my eyes out by the end. very very eliquent.
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
so sad! She died? thankx a thousand times! XD
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Such wonderful friends! XD XD
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
its ok. :D I wanted to know wat was going to happen. XD
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
this is really good but i can't stop crying now (no joke, i have tears pouring down my face) good job!
PsychoBabble192 chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
WHY DO THE GOOD ONES DIE! *starts to cry* HARUHI *continues crying* g-good s-story though *sniffle* frist stabbed now cancer, whats next! WHA!
elizabethloveschu chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
OMg, why do you have to make me cry?

I loved it.

Keep making them..

K chapter 6 . 11/11/2009

You know, I was really hoping for a miracle. But I guess it logically wouldn't happen..

Good story though.