Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Band of Four
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
I wish Sev didn't have to hide everything...
deb-sampson chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
And yet another great installment...
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
And his fourth year is over! Adventure and mystery at every turn, though half of them are due to his own doing, ne? LOL Very well written fic, great use of evocative language and imagery! Very well done.
_~
DreamWeaver
Elysia1 chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
Great Story again!
sevter chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
*sigh* Brilliant as all your fics are...What I wouldn't give to be a genius like Snape.
kagemusha chapter 6 . 2/13/2003
Great job and nice work. like the way ur mind works to create such an interesting plot line. Good writing!
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
Wowzers! Great installment!

Er... I think it would be an interesting little plot twist for it to be Vitea - the Gryfindor... who would expect it? OR maybe even (A), Ephemeria

Who knows? That's why I'm reading the next year now.
Once in a blue moon chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
AHHHHHHH! *a strange girl runs around her house like a crazy person* THIS IS THE BEST STORY! Love the way sev thinks. great story.
GreenEyes7 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Yay! Snape gets his invisibility cloak back from Lily. I hope he gets to keep it, then he can go out and spy on more people. Well, off to fifth year.
dontgiveahoot chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
And unwittingly, Remus saves the day! Good on you, Remus! ::cheers::

I liked this installment every bit as much as the first three. As for the opinion poll, I'm laying down my bets on either A) Ephemeria or D) Vitae, simply because I'd like to see a woman being REALLY evil for once. The most evil we've seen in a witch so far, really, is Rita Skeeter, and she's just malicious and devious, not homicidal.
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
I haven't slept all weekend partly cuz of this damn series. It's the only reason I went to bed at midnight, when I had to wake up at 5 am, four days in a row. Cuz it RULES!
Tidmag chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I know this is going to be bloody good as well. I just wanted to say Severus Snape is like a wizard version of Sherlock Holmes. Logic, sacrificing for the greater good *?*, and seemingly impenetrable shell.

You are worthy of being called an AUTHOR cause your stories totally rock.
FrogHopper chapter 6 . 2/13/2002
Fractalis. I vote Fractalis. Not quite sure why, there's just always something as bit suspicious about the one that's a lot more powerful and effective than he lets on. Off to read 5 now - brilliant fic!
Em chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
Brilliant, please dont stall with the next chapter. I want it to be malachite or vitae. perhaps both and their arguments are just a cover up. Basically i have no idea and trust you to choose well.
Silverfox1 chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
Lily and Sevi are a great team! ... I'm pretty sure I read a fic where Voldemort was Sevi's father somewhere. If only I could remember whose it was ...