Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Band of Four
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 1/31/2002
I've actually seen a fic where Voldemort was Snape's father but it was short and a very long time ago...I think it's Fractalis but I can't even think of a reason why...I'm not as good as Snape at remembering the facts. I like the way you threw lily into this last chapter. It was fun. Can't wait until the next story. Cheers.
LoveChilde chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
F. Definitely, F, 'cause you really ARE sneaky like that. Yummy story. So far. You WILL remenber, at some point, to make Snape and Black hate each other, yeah? Silly question, but it's the basis for so much speculation, and I'd love to see your take on that. So far, they haven't really interacted all that much.

Loved it.
Tia'RaHu chapter 6 . 1/29/2002
Yay! A new part! I was wondering how Snape was going to fix this one. Now I'm wondering how Malfoy & the rest reacted when they came back! In re: to your remarks - I've got no clue who the Death Eater(s) on staff might be; and why would Snape being Voldie's son have to be an alternate? According to JKR, Snape was 22-23 when Voldemort fell, so you've got years yet to work it in if you haven't planned that far ahead yet and you're doing it all year by year. Or maybe it could just be hinted at, with either Voldemort or Snape (or maybe both) not realizing it (but perhaps instead it could be Dumbledore who suspects? That would just drive both Snape and Voldie insane if they ever did find out); I did wonder, from the way you wrote V. and how Snape's meeting with him went, if perhaps he would not find Snape rather curious and fascinating. Anyway I really enjoyed this - Sirius and Remus seemed especially in character in this last chapter - and I'll be awaiting the next story in the series, whenever you get off your political groupie kick :-).
kcinlondon chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
Yes! (Does the Nomad's been posting dance). I think it's Malachite. Froze up my wand! That man is grooming Snape. I'm just glad you asked, I'm tired of merely hinting at it in my reviews. I ain't no R/C, I'm not clever enough to be subtle! Love how Snape's getting the "people will die" line from the person who will! Nice to see Lily's smart enough to pull a The Man Who Knew Too Much moment. I hate the doey love interest stories about here. It's like Elvis Costello said "If she isn't a sweetheart, a plaything or pet the film turns her into an unveiled threat."

Started the next one yet? (Evil laugh!)
Gnomish Librarian chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
This is so very good and I hope that it is Ellida Vitae, head of Gryffindor. I just don't like her. Please be kind and don't make it be Malachite. He seems like a good guy. This story is great. Your characters are so alive!
Vandesdelca chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
I'll say Malachite. Why didn't he attack?
dljewel chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
wow... umm... e
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
The end of another year. (Don't I sound like Dumbledore?) And the end of what used to be at least semi-innocence. They're all in their fifth year, all ready to fight, all ready... for the... SHRIEKING SHACK! Anyhoo, I loved this chapter partially because of it's subtlety. Severus is just SO 'suave', letting Gryffindors take all the credit, but being the one who TRULY saves everyone. Pity no one but Dumbledore appreciates that. A while until Year Five? Well, seeing as I've been waiting for that year for a while now, I can wait as long as you need. Who's the Death Eater? Erm... I want to guess Vitae, simply because she's head of Gryffindor and Gryffindor needs more defects than just Peter Pettigrew. Can't wait to see the fifth part!
Lelio chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
I think that the most likely is Professor Malachite. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Trigo Fractalis. I really WISH that it was Ellida Vitae, head of Gryffindor. Just because of the irony, but I don't think that it is her.
That's Why the Lady is a Sphinx chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
More of the usual-excellent and all that jazz. Had to leave us hanging, didn't you? That's okay. I'd be left hanging if the last chapter ended with all the mains on the front porch at Lily's house counting red cars.

I'm voting on Malachite as the Death Eater, based on the assumption that the Potions Mistress is too obvious, Fractalis is too Quirrel-like (surely you wouldn't go that route), and I rather like Vitae.
Rosaline chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
Oh, that was sweet. Wonderfull job! That's a good idea, Voldamort being Snape's father. The more I think about it the more I like it. Anyway great job, I can't waight for year 5!
Angelicgirl chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
love chapter six! I think the Death Eater is Trigo Fractalis (b) and you are making Carnus Malachite (c) a bit suspitious just to through us off!

In any event, it's all good. Now go write the next year!
LadySherlock92 chapter 6 . 1/28/2002
i eagerly await your next installment. Your saga is definately worth the wait.
Em chapter 5 . 1/26/2002
Wonderful...i cant wait for the next installment. Its definatly going to be interesting and i know you can definatly pull it off!
Ariel chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
Very good! i JUST love Sev! keep writing more!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »