Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Band of Four
dljewel chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
this is REALLY good...
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
Even as I read this, my mind jumps eagerly ahead to the fatal fifth year, when all hell breaks loose for Severus. I can't wait. I can hardly wait for more of this one.

Yours is the coolest, most frighteningly logical version of Severus I have encountered. He gives me chills, even as I marvel at the inner workings of his mind-and that of his most talented creator. The plot, I am happy to say, has thickened. To the nth power.
kcinlondon chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
You know, whenever I read your work, I'm also watching the marker on the side of the page. It takes my heart with it when it sinks, 'cause I know that means that there's less and less left to read. The only fault I can find in your work is that there isn't enough of it! Can't wait to hear more!
SnapeLove chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
Again another great chapter! But I think Snape is TOO perfect in your story...
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
*L* Looks like Sev. is in for a busy time. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do during the raid. Will we find out the spy this year? I wonder...
Rosaline chapter 5 . 1/23/2002
That was great. I love this story, please post again soon. It's got a great plot and it's not like anything I've read on here, points for origonality. Anyway it's a great story.
AngelicGirl chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
yay! new chapter. Poor sev is loaded down with problems, hope nothing happens to lily, but i wouldnt care if you wiped james out; *evil grin* leaving lily free for a certian slytherin... *sigh* why must lily and james live through it all to have harry? cant we just kill james now? I wish. anyway, your story is comming along famously, kudos!
Demeter1 chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
Eeya. *stares* This is getting too complicated for my head. After seeing Severus as either one character or another, this cool, calculating Severus Snape is certainly still somewhat of a shocker. Not only that... I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about everything. The fic is starting to incorporate the MWPP and Lily, which is intense, especially the scenes between Sev and them. And he's obviously sure that Lily loves James and is professing no jealousy (finally! A friend-Lily instead of a lover-Lily) so far. Remus and him seem to be far less antagonistic. I can't wait for the ending of fourth year and FIFTH year, where the incident happens! Keep on writing!
Sev's Girl chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
Damn right it's going to be an interesting day! I really really hope you write the next chapter soon, my dear, because this is getting me far too tense.
Ladysherlok92rcn.com chapter 5 . 1/22/2002
hee hee hee, i love it! Things are really heating up. This is almost better than the actual books. I can't wait for the next one. But i will.
Jobey chapter 4 . 1/18/2002
Oooh, getting deeper, darker. Kewl. :-) I'm anxious to see what comes out of this plotting and how Sev deals with "the raid". He's incredible in this. I don't doubt him for a moment. Pity it's not that way in canon. :-) Lily again! Sort of weird how after three years of next to no communication, they still share that incredible rapport... rather unrealistic, frankly, but then the whole series is slightly that way, and I'm not complaining. "Sirry"... that's funny. :-) Keep up the good work with our little band of interesting Slytherins! - Rheanna
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 1/16/2002
Nice insults for Snape there and it was good to see Lily again. Thanks.
Sev's Girl chapter 4 . 1/16/2002
*sigh* Ah, you never disappoint. My only minor annoyance is that you started posting this while I was away, so I only found out about it today. ;) That said, once again you are doing a simply marvelous job of working the story here. I'm seriously hanging to find out what's going to happen in this raid. So, when's the next chapter coming out?
AngelicGirl chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
Ya! another chapter. more Lily/Sev. they have such a fab rapport going, i love it!
Rosaline chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
That was so great! That persona fits Snape perfictly. Please post again soon. Really great fic
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »