Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Band of Four
BearcatPooka chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
When he says friends, does he mean the future-Mrs.-Lestrange and Barty, JR? That would be a weird plot twist...
query4 chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
awwwww, Lily missed Sev. I can't wait to see what comes of that (book not mentioned).

This really does get better and better, i can hardly go on the internet without checking to see if there's a new chapter.
Demeter1 chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
*smilesmile* Finally, interaction between Severus and the Marauders. *I* may be living vicariously by waiting for these little verbal spars, but it's still worth the lot. _ This is getting far more interesting than the third year, since that was mostly plot building a stuff like that. This is starting to get intense, if that's the word I'm looking for. I'm still very anxious to see what exactly happens to change Snape so much, but maybe the 'adult Severus Snape' is a mask also, to make sure that if Voldie did come back, he could be properly excused. *brightens* I can't wait to see what happens next, with the Death Eater raid and how Snape is going to 'save' the day! God, I love this series!
Nanakusa chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Oh... I start disliking James & his gang after reading your story, terrible influence :P

Let Voldie appears more in the future chapters, please? I start missing him...
aelis chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
I just love a sarcastic Snape! Wonderful comeback! One thousand gazillion points to Sev for his last comment to that overbearing Gryffindor!
Lelio chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Too good, as usual!
kcinlondon chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Snape and Lily remind me more and more of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart every time you work with them. So when do we get to meet the Deatheater? ("I ruled (Dumbledore) out a few days ago." Classic!) Excellant as always!
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Lily's gum is firmly in the works. Sirius Black is a young menace. And Severus is plotting again. This does not bode well. . . .
Em chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
Amazing...if the next chapters up soon i'll write a long review. Bribery is so fun!
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
Are they going to have a raid in the next chapter and will Sev tell anyone? Can't wait for more:)
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
It's starting to get complicated isn't it? I've been thinking about the past three and half years so far, and you've done a superb job of connecting them and showing how Severus changes and does not change in the process. This is a refreshing change from the usual Snape-is-an-oily-git-in-the-beginning. I hope the interaction between him and Dumbledore starts soon. I'm still wondering how this will connect with the Shrieking Shack incident though...Keep writing!
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Am I twisted? I found myself cheering for the Death Eaters.

Ah, screw it. Nice gets you nowhere. Go, Voldie!
angelicgilr chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
oooohhhh! another chapter...the plot thickens! goody.
Underthedesk chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
You know, I really hsould have gone to bed or to the couch to cuddle up with some chicken-soup or something, but once I got my chapte rup I saw that your chapter was up and... Well, it's not Like I could sleep knowing there was a new chapter up anyway! Fantastic again! And I hope you consider going back and writing about the adults sometime, that is one end of year ceremony I'd *love* to read about!
query4 chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Masterful. The Death Eaters are gonna attack Hogwarts? I can't wait to read that one.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »