Reviews for AIM To please
This was so cute loved it
Muraille chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
That was the most romantic , yet abit Pervy but extroadinary story ever . If I had to rate it , you would get the full stars . Splendid well done !
Tandom chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Completely forgot this had chapters till I came to the end, then I was all happy "OOH, S***!" 8D
Tessa Lyin chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
What the beep would i do if there werent amazingly creative ppl like you? Write on! (plz...)
Alana5213 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Inconsistent! :( not only with Jet but especially with Azula in this final chapter...earlier in the story Azula was supposedly part of the gang and all that...I do like the plot in general though, and the fact that you managed to put the familial background differences between the two with the comparison of funerals... Great work :)
Alex Fortier chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I love this story! It has to be my favorite Zutara plot so far! I laughed and cried along with this story! It was wonderful!
Keep Writing,
Lara Caspersen
Nekoline chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
You. Just made my day. No, wait. My year. Or the future decade. Oh, gosh. You made it all.
This is a masterpiece. Over the fact that I just loved to read a fic' of this pairing in such an IC way, I must say I'm just fond of your way of descripting emotions, feelings, shivers, heartbeats. Just, damn, woaw. Thanks for that.

I just aghafhda'ed.
I love you.

Neko
Spannerspoon chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Hehe love the last line!

Great story (Azula's such a bitch). Easy Faved
wolf-girl87 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I don't have time to read it right now, but this looks super interesting, so I'll be saving it to my favourites. :)
BlindMaster chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
so that more awesome! better than the series, I hope to read another story of yours, bye
BlindMaster chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
is a very cool chap snif snif
BlindMaster chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
nice chap! (i speak spanish - my english is very bad!)
BlindMaster chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
incredible!
BlindMaster chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
dirty joe!
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
nice first chap! and is very hot!