Reviews for Emptiness
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh man, I love this and hate Jack all at the same time. I mean, I can never fully hate Jack (Desmond is too good looking), but you have him written as this unexperienced schoolboy. Blah. Maybe it's just in my head, but I like to think all the Bass men are animals in bed. You know, the good kind. ;)

I've digressed so hard, but I enjoyed this a lot! Maybe more Jack in the future? There are so few stories about him.
AnaHeartsChuck chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was so good! I felt all the emotions Blair was feeling as i read! I hate Jack more than ever now!

lol! Great job! ]
misskiana chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm pissed that they combined the show and the books too! they're so different! i'm glad you can filter the two apart though. I actually thought they deleted all the tv show ones for a little bit so I was freaking out.

I like your oneshot a lot P good job.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow, Char! I never even watched Gossip Girl and you had me really feeling the characters - amazing job! Poor Blair - that guy sounds so nasty. And frankly, after someone like Chuck, not even a hot guy would be good enough. So some hairy old guy definately can't be good.

Any, sucks about FF. I'll read more GG one-shots if you're writing them, lol.

Pleasepleaseplease tell me Chuck comes back? I feel so sorry for Blair :(

xox
D chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
really good!
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yes. I completely and totally agree. They are very different and the fact that FF didn't decide to notice that is retarded. I mean, they have the "world" button, where you can pick TV Show or Book...but still, it's too much of a damn hassle :P

Anyway...This was good...very good (: I've always wondered how Blair could have slept with Jack. And he seems like the type of person who would manipulate her into that. I feel so bad for Blair though...thinking that Jack could replace Chuck. No one replaces Chuck ): lol

You have great writing! Awesome job (:
BCBass chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
OMG Im so depressed right now... you need to write a sequel where she tells Chuck and he gets angry at first but then takes care of her and makes it all better, please?

It was really intense, I could totally understand every thought she was having, awesome job!

I liked how you took the approach of making it seem like borderline rape (thats how i took it), more so than the show did, but not actually using the word. I always hated the way the show made it seem like she was just "sure, whatever, why not" which was so not in character for her at all.

But yeah, you really have to do some kind of sequel otherwise you're just leaving me all depressed and anxious and that's just not nice :-)