Reviews for SuperSlayerVille 1: Season One
MaddAlice chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
THIS WAS PERFECT! Words cannot express how in love I am with this story :D
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You love those Winchester boys, don't you :-)
And lol at Buffy "why do you keep feignting ...are you pregnant?"
Silver Temptation chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Loved this story just on to the next part now. Am so looking forward to it x
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awsome story
hsmrmae chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
This is an awsome story ur an amazing writer ;)
LeonaMasha chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
That was a Hilariou chapter! Fav parts of course included Dean and Cordy :-D
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Hoo boy...
VERY effective storyline you’ve got here, to say the least.
Admittedly, I’m SERIOUSLY ambiguous about the Buffy/Giles relationship you’ve created here- I REALLY preferred those two as a father/daughter bond; adding a sexual element just makes it seem slightly perverted- and I don’t know enough about “Supernatural” to have a definite view on your take on those characters, but those personal ambiguities aside you’ve definitely got some interesting ideas here.
Chloe’s ‘link’ to the Hellmouth in particular was a very interesting concept, ranging from her occasional ‘flashes’ of the Master and Catherine Madison to the hints at its influence over her relationship with Angel; even as you also make it clear that there’s an interest in each other beyond just Chloe’s status as a ‘Hellmouth beacon’, you do a VERY effective job at reflecting how the ‘Angelus’ part of Angel is drawn to Chloe’s ‘power’ while Chloe’s own connection to the Hellmouth adds to her attraction to Angel.
Interesting job with the episode rewrites, on that topic; the additions to the Nightmare incident made an effective touch, particularly Chloe’s nightmare about Clark and Pete rejecting her and the idea of Chloe’s ‘role’ in the group as their mediator, while even the less modified episodes such as “The Pack” remained interesting reading despite the comparatively minor amount of plot deviation from the original episode.
In the end, I only have one definite problem with this story- you COMPLETELY omitted the confrontation with Morloch (One of my personal favourite villains in the series; the concept of a demon using technology was really rather fascinating), even after making reference to Cordelia talking to ‘Malcolm’-, and after such bombshells as the Master’s prior contact with Moira Sullivan are taken into account, you MORE than made up for that oversight.
Keep up the good work; I am DEFINITELY going to enjoy seeing how this plot unfolds...
GinnyMastrani chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
awesome
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
good story.. werid no willow or xander...

buffy in giles, she is 15 in this story, sorry way to young..

it would be nice to see some clark and chloe..

one think that is werid, once chloe find out about clark, then will they use him, i mean every think they fight in sunndy dale he could kill very easly..

i think it would be funny angel trying to scare clark, and clark show his how weak angel really is,

good story
Amethyst246 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Whew. That was a fun ride. Although I have to take this moment to say: Buffy/Giles? I'm a hard-core Spuffy nut, but I've read a few other pairings for the sake of good writing. But this pairing has never even entered my mind. Annd, being perfectly honest, I'm not partial to it. However, that objection comes mainly from the age difference, not from your writing style or story. I'm sad, however, that you didn't pair up the Winchestors with either of the two female leads. You're giving the yummy goodness to Cordy? :(

*ahem* anyway. I love how you've combined the shows. Doesn't look like you've pulled much from Supernatural, are you planning on integrating more of their mythology later? Can't wait to see where you take Chloe and Angel, and my fingers are crossed for a happy (un-Joss-like) ending.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Wow. I'd completely forgotten about this until I saw the sequel posting. Epic fic. Loved it. Must read more.

Except, well... I still love a good Chloe/Sam and was really hoping they'd get together. Oh well.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
Wow, i know ur probably super busy with life and all your other stories, but i seriously hope that one day (sometime next year hopefully ;]) you will do the second season. :D
digitalwitch18 chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
Alright just finished reading your story. Thought I would leave a review. Just to let you know I'm a HUGE Buffy fan, and like Supernatural, as well as Smallville. Have to say you did a wonderful job of rewriting the first season of Buffy. Brilliantly done! If I have to have one complaint it was that I really missed the characters of Willow and Xander in your story. Though I got over it as I read how well you wrote.

I have to say I really wondered how you were going to pull this off, but as I read your story I could easily see you did a brilliant job. I was at first surprised to see your pairing of Angel and Chloe, but reading your story you pulled that off wonderfully as well. I can't wait to read your version of the second season. Thanks so much for sharing your version of the first!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
My god this is some amazing piece of work. I mean, all your stories I love (especially the River/Riddick ones) but this, this I also adore! Its left me hungry for the next installment, screaming for more Buffy/Giles, Dean/Cordy and all the rest. :)

I hope one day soon you'll continue with the next part. Congrats on being such an addictive author.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I LOVED this! Like so totally loved it! I usually hate buffy but you made her likeable. The "are you pregnant" Made me bust out laughing cause it was something Buffy would say.