Reviews for The Avenging Auror
jmedicmom chapter 34 . 12/4/2013
I absolutely love all you're HP/NCIS cross over stories and am sorry to see you've made the decision to stop writing them. Thank you for the wonderful stories you've created.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I hope to see Ginny and Malfoy dead and Harry able to recover all/most of his assets, Interesting beginning.
raspberry dreams chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
Wow great story though you should have posted it under crossovers.
serenityselena chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
awesome ending for a fantastic story :)
123claire123 chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
WOW - what a great ending - woiuld there be a small add on story

all of your stories are great - well done - I hope that you keep them here for a long time :)
Divanora chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
So I gather this won't be completed, which is really sad. However, could I bug you just to find out what Severus actually is? I can see everyone else getting their happy ending, although I would have loved to read about it :)
Shinningstar1998 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
this really good although the first chapter was kind of confusing
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 33 . 6/6/2013
Please finish the story! I am loving it!
Brenna Kerridwen chapter 33 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for each and everyone of your stories. I have enjoyed reading each and everyone of them. But I do have one question-Why are you dropping the ending chapters from the stories?
purrfus chapter 35 . 1/30/2012
There was a lot of pain, but fortunately for me I can't take Ginny or Toad too seriously. Lots of fun and humor - it was very entertaining to read.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm really having trouble believing Gibbs handling tears, especially from someone he really doesn't know, well. Oh well, maybe the reactions are different when its about kids.
Penny is wise chapter 35 . 12/2/2011
Awesome story.
wolfj chapter 35 . 9/12/2011
I have to say great story.
Obsidius chapter 35 . 7/12/2011
Great story. Thanks.
Devizes chapter 35 . 6/1/2011
I love this story - i am reading for i don't know how many time! - i love the humour as well - well done