Reviews for Four Loves
obessed reader chapter 28 . 4/3
I just started reading i dont even know if you write anymore but i wish you could finish this ugh:(
Please update, please! You could just do a simple quick epilogue just don't leave us h hanging the story is to good xD
mlynd chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
I hope you come back soon with more
chairmaanmao chapter 28 . 7/20/2013
i know this story is probably abandoned but if you could just pick it up again, that would be awesome because this story is so captivating. i was heartbroken when i saw that this story wasn't complete :((
culleni42 chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
that is amazing!
Huggles chapter 26 . 3/21/2012
go katara! go kick ass!
culleni42 chapter 28 . 1/4/2012
love you avatar story!...more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TRae216 chapter 28 . 10/24/2011
awesome chapter last time and ican't wait to read the next one
Cream pie chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
UPDATE SOON!

ps i've loved your stories even thought i have not reviewed before(i did not know i could review Stupid me!)but i have read your other stories and loved them.
Zutara Aura chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER :( I don't know why you ended it there, it Is SO GOOD. Please there be hope to finish this :(
mlynd chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
More Please i love this story as well as the first one I hope Katara reunites with her family and more mystery and intrigue happens
Katie chapter 27 . 7/4/2011
this is awesome! is it done yet? oh! no, duh! zuko And katara have not seen eachother again! well plz continue this story rocks and i am the ultimate zutara fan! ZUTARA 4EVEA!
animelover9875 chapter 27 . 3/3/2011
its a great story ur last one was awsome plz continue with r story an many more