Reviews for A Legend and An Angel
MizaniansGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
love it :D
hsv81896 chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Crap, I totally didn't see that ending coming.

But I really loved this story :)
amy chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
luved it but sad :(
Arayth3darkpr1nc3ss chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
i loved the story. i like how you didnt try to make it a happy ever after kind of ending. thanks to you you've inspired me to do a little twist to my own wrestling fic.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
Awesome last chapter! Its sad that Rayme died!
LegacyChick chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
As much as I loved the story... this ending totally ruined it.
babygirl7201984 chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
That was a great story! Sad ending! *Tears*
ambrosesaysnope chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I totally didn't see her dying, thats sad.

I loved the way you ended it. Its great how we the readers got a perspective of how life is going for them now. And you're definitely right, no body is an angel, but thats fine because thats how we're meant to be. Anyway, you did an amazing job with this story. Good job! :)
Recco101 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
omg love this story but dont let john die please
kwillzilla chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
This was great! Although I kind of dont get why Rayme wouldnt be excited to have the kid...its still a good understanding of that father/daughter connection. So congrats! also, ill be back home this week, provided the snow doesnt keep messing up transportation.
ambrosesaysnope chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Oh wow, there's a lot going on. Great job, update soon!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Awesome chapter! I hope Rayme decides to have the baby! Her and Randy will make it would! I wonder whats going to happen next?

Cant wait to read more! please update soon!
ambroserollinsgirl chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
you should write more and where can i see the pic of you and randy? :)
Tribal Dragon chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
Holy shit this is a good story! I really like it. Wonder what is going to happen between Randy and Ric.
miamitravel chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
I saw this story not too long ago and had a hard time adding it to my favorites simply because fanfiction decided not to play nice...but this is a great story...cannot wait for the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »