Reviews for is it just a crush?
Madjestic chapter 36 . 1/5/2012
I haven't read this story in ages, its taken me forever t find the alerts for this in my inbox, but if I'd have found them earlier, I would have reviewed every chapter telling you exactly why you should finish this!

I noticed at the end of the last chapter you put that you thought there would be one last chapter, and that's fine, I'd like to see it finished, because its such a sweet, cute happy story that's had me grinning randomly for two days!

If you have no plans to finish it, that's OK, I can understand, but it would be great if you let me know, the curiosity about this brilliant story is killing me!

thanks!
xXStasiaXx chapter 28 . 5/1/2011
poor Edward :(, Great Chapter
xXStasiaXx chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
love it! :)
xXStasiaXx chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Awww edward couldn't return the favor because alice beat him to it. ... pouts but i still lovevthis fanfic so thank you for writing
Sirena32 chapter 35 . 12/25/2010
Hey Ella! I love your story! Its so sweet. I'll check out your other one, but i have an idea for the next chapter of this one. You haven't put in anything about Mike and I want to know exactly how he feels about bella and edward together now. maybe he wants to try and break them up? maybe jessica could become so jealous of how mike is obssesed with bella that she tries to ruin bella's life or something. you're a great writer! keep up the good work! oh and i almost forgot to ask. are you British? cause i noticed some words and terms in the story that they use in Britain like "rubbish".
pamelacullen4ever chapter 26 . 12/15/2010
great chapter very cute when bella said i love you in her sleep~!
pamelacullen4ever chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
wow! that chapter was soo cute.. i love it i hope they become a couple soon...
pamelacullen4ever chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
i looove this story! sooo cute..
pamelacullen4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
good story and writing skills
MissNikita chapter 36 . 10/15/2010
Come on girl, you promissed one more chapter to end the story, you cant leave it like it is now.
MissNikita chapter 31 . 10/15/2010
Just toooo cute!
MissNikita chapter 28 . 10/15/2010
My heart aches for Edward, beautiful chapter
MissNikita chapter 25 . 10/15/2010
They are just tooo cute together, about time they fess up and get their act together
MissNikita chapter 22 . 10/15/2010
Very sweet chapter, I love this Edward
MissNikita chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Yuck I hate Mike, thank goodness Edward was around.

The ending of the chapter was just sooo sweet, loved it.