Reviews for Dark Dreams
Kittycatwolf chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
I act just like Zania
Baby Astine chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
you went to the circus you saw purple joker then you met a boy and
girl named Aikome and Jako
Black-Uranium chapter 35 . 6/28/2011
I don't get one thing:What did this have to do with "Daughter of Evil"?
PridexWretchedluver4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Eppp! Now THAT is creepy. Not Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin creepy but close to it)
nedandchuck chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
lolz... whats Portal? /./ well...CYA Around, Zshi-chan! maybe I'll sneak up on another story...or not :D but probably... bye! *hugs Zai-Zai and Emily-chan than pats Richerd awkwardly on the head*
BubblySweets chapter 35 . 6/26/2011
Tht was beautiful!:D i loved it xD!
DeRainyDae chapter 35 . 6/26/2011
YAY... Hopefully You come up with a sequel or a Epilouge of some sort (jk, unless you have it planned, no need to force yourself)

I was Like WAHHH! When Zania was Dying. And I was actually expecting them both to live in someway... Except different than that... I wonder when they'll seperate...

Well Wonderful Story!

-Crystal
Guest chapter 34 . 6/23/2011
WHAT THE DEUCE! OH MAN! EPICNESS THEN A CUT OFF! IS THIS REALLY the end.*whimper* what happens next.
nedandchuck chapter 33 . 6/23/2011
yay! *hugs* i like you too Zaina! and, um, this time were at lunch, try not to hang the waiter by his undies off the Empire State Building...That seems so sexist! you gotta do it with the waitress too! And I get to help! *hugs again* cya, sweetie!
nedandchuck chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
lolz...I stare down Nekos...i normally win too...:D

yayyyy! story! *hugs zaina* I'm rooting for yous!
BubblySweets chapter 32 . 6/22/2011
Omg! The last battle is soon 2 become o.o! Hee im a good cousler! XD*nibbles on a pocky* i help my friends all the time :3! Update asap!o.o
DeRainyDae chapter 32 . 6/22/2011
lol. Counseling X3...heh.. XD

And Brick you were the counselor because

1. Buttercup and Butch would probally roll their eyes

2. Bubbles and Boomer would probally not decide on either side.

3. And Blossom... well She probally just doesnt fell like it...

So Brick got stuck with the job... of partnered author counciling...

Loved the chapter. I hope you post soon!

-C
DeRainyDae chapter 31 . 6/19/2011
*Smiles innocentally* I still recall when Emily got pissed at Dora the Explorer, So Honestally she cant have much restrain when provoked... But *Gives an small smirk* Then again who really couldnt get infuriated watching such a show as to treat you like you have sub-human intellectual ability.. . *Still is smiling*

ehehe *gives off normal bored,un-interested, yet strangly enthusuatstic expression* I really have to get back into a Ninja Battle again w

Please Post soon!

I loved the chapter(Some awsome flowers)

-Crystal
nedandchuck chapter 31 . 6/9/2011
LUKA! * picks up da kitty* well, my brother is bored now, so I'll be going *tips hat* bye!
nedandchuck chapter 30 . 6/9/2011
I'm reveiwing, but not cause Emily said so, cause Emily was mean to my friend, Zaizai!

*runs to Zaina* are you okay, Zai-zai? *hugs her* its o-tay!