Reviews for In a Flash
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
LOL that was funny!, Mikey's comment at the end not the part where Donnie nearly gets fried by lightning.
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awww that had a cute ending! Love the tic!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That's Mikey for Ya!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
WoW, Mikey actually showed his family that T.V. time can be educational & I just loved how this little fic wrapped up nicely at the end.

Keep Up The EXCELLANT Work!

Donakiko chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Me:(Staring at computer screen) Mikey? whoah!

Mikey:(Smirks) That's right kids, so don't believe your parents when they say T.V is bad for you or that it kills your brain cells

Raph: Not that ya had any ta start with knucklehead

Me: Yea but in all honesty, What kid watches discovery channel

Don: (Raises hand)

Me: (Not turning around) Put your hand down Donnie

Don: (Lowers hand)
secret agent pizza chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That had a really funny ending. I liked the facts, too. :)
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Bwahahaah. That was too amusing. You had me worried that you were gonna do some kind of permanent damage to Donnie. Ending it on Mikey's line was perfect.
Akamery chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
“It’s like setting your mp4 player to ‘random’ and one song is chosen out of all the others without rhyme or reason?” Mikey suggests.

Mikey shrugs and smirks smugly. “Discovery Channel.”

XD I love Mikey

Lovies forever,

Scoshan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Nice writing! I liked the ending.
Elsiah chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
So glad I put this on my To Read list.

You definitely stepped up to the challenge with this one. I wasn't sure how that random sentence was going to fit in, but you incorporated it so well. It actually enhanced the story. And Don's struggles with the chance death and Survivor's Syndrome are offset (but not understated) by Mikey's lightning fun facts. Very nicely done.

Loved it from beginning to end.

HeiressOfSoup chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I really liked this one:) And Mikey at the end was hilariousXD Discovery Channel can cause you to know the most random things, lolXD
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 8/31/2009

Gotta love Mikey! :-)
Puldoh chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
awesome, truly awesome, and showing mikey intellegence at the end?

Bloody awesome! More like that! Maybe more with Mikey

Jk, lol
doggirl2772 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loved it. Simple as that, I loved it. Definately got Donnie's personality down pat, and that little part at the ending with Mikey? Too amusing for words!

Great job!
Mikell chapter 1 . 8/28/2009

That was the most classically Mikey, and absolutely the best ending to an "angsty" fic I have read in a really long time. I am absolutely loving this. Don's reactions are spot-on, and Mike... *shakes head* Is just so... Mike.

I love this. well done.