Reviews for Thin Line Between Love and Hate 1
HH2511 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Hey, did you drop the story? Please don't, I really like it.
Cheshire cat91 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
FINISH IT! :D I want you to. do iiiiiiit ...please?
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Love this story

I could definitely see Snape's home-life like that
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
But the underpants incident happened in 5th year! :U
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
The sad part is, Snape's home life was probably pretty much like how you describe XD
Hypatia-s chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Poor Severus; I, like Sirius, feel worse for him every chapter - you're going to make it better in the end, aren't you?

And I love the necklace bit.
fahzzyquill chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
aw. so sad. good story so far though!
LenKenneth chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
it's good, really. i want it to go on ;_;
BlackDragonSpell chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
Hi, I read this story and you must hurry up to post another chap

(from Love Story too)

So... hm...

I love this fic and this pairing

poor Sev...Sirius (gradualy!) to rescue

I am waiting for you
Blaze172 chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
While you are right, it isn't the best Harry Potter fanfic in the world (how can it be when it has to compete with the works of the great Aspen in the Sunlight?), but it is a very bloody good one!

Severus is very OC, but he hasn't grown up yet so of course he would be a bit more on the submissive side. Oh, and your potrail of Tobias Snape sends chills down my spine, not to mention outright rage that he would burn a little kitty to death!(Not to mention hurt Severus so badly!)

Don't put yourself down, this is a great fanfic and I've very much enjoyed reading it so far. Please keep writting it, I very much want to see how it all turns out. Hopefully with the very painful death of Tobias and Sirius rescueing Severus. I would like to hope they live happily ever after, but that is never the case with post OOTP Severus/Sirius fics so I will take what I can get.

Keep up the good work!
Hypatia-s chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
And Sirius finally takes action and defends Severus. He's going to be conflicted afterwards, I know.

I found Severus' reaction when realizing that he was the one being defended very endearing.

Thank you for another update!
goth star chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Plez, Plez, Plez update soon this story is the best HP fan fic i'v read.
LenKenneth chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Just LOVE it, hope I can read more soon! (To me, Sirius is out of character, but that's not important since the story is so... well... great! True! I just love them both!)
Hypatia-s chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Ah, Severus. I have this urge to really get him away from his house - never to return to even the same region, just in case. And Sirius is for more unpleasant discoveries, isn't he?
Hypatia-s chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Poor Severus - Sirius is going to end up, one day, turning back to human to try and defend Severus, at this rate. And I don't even want to imagine Severus's trauma at realizing that his dog - his confidant and friend, and the one who made it all more bearable - was none other than Sirius Black.