Reviews for The Cemetery Job
Tenebrous chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
I don't usually anon/not linked comment, but I'm on my iPad. I just gotta say, this story is just fantastic. It is defiantly in my top fav list of fanfics. You have excellent writing and depiction skills! Hope to see more from you.
Didd23 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
finish this seriously. I want to see this go down
Little Rowen chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Wow..this is really good! I love the way you've written Gaara. And the relationship between Gaara and Sakura is hilarious. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I miss thissssss!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I can‘t wait to see what happened next!
Please,don‘t abandon this story,it really has a potential,your Gaara is especially appealing;)(I just have a thing for those bad boys hahah)
Update soon!:)
Maria Azure chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
I really like this story,and your portrayal of Gaara;)Can‘t wait for the next chapter!:D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Thanks for this story! I really love it :) Can't wait for it to be continued!
Smash41KMF chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
(Continued because I accidentally hit "post review")
... next chapter whenever you get the chance to post it!
Smash41KMF
Smash41KMF chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
This is very well written and I love the story line. Great job. Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading g your n
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I love this so much. Anticipating your update! X
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Omg! When are you going to update? I love this fic do far! Looking forward to what's gonna happen next!

Kumi
AAAAHHH chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
MAH HEART! MAH HEART HURTS BECUZ I FELL OUTTA LUV!

That was a quote from one of my favorite characters of all time. It describes how I'm feeling at this time.

I just gotta say, I was reading through the first chapters all like,

Hey, this ain't bad, seems interesting, I hate horror, love Gaara/Sakura maybe I should just read the first chapter and see how it is...

Oh my gosh this is so creepy and depressing, Gaara is a jerk, it's getting late, maybe I should stop reading...

I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE LOVE AND MY HEART IS BREAKING IN HALF AND FOLDING INTO A PICTURE OF GAARA'S FACE WHHHHYYYY?!

So, you really hit me in the feelings there. I loved it, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

What did I love about it? The natural progression of their relationship, the way he slowly opens up, the well-written chemistry, and just the pacing is so perfect. Gah!

Sorry I'm gushing. It's like that every time I really like a story, I determine to write a helpful, supportive, critical review, but it just descends into SQQUUUUEEEE and LAHALALA!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Please please please finish this fic! I'm not joking when I say that this is the best Gaara fic I've ever red! :) It's so well written, please finish it, you are awesome!
JollyCooperation chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Awe...it ends so quickly! I love this story so much! Read the whole thing in one sitting. Excellently done, love the characters, descriptions, and dialogue.
Enc-Chance chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
o.o I need to know what happens! lol Your story is awesome and I love how their relationship has developed. Can't wait to read the next update