Reviews for The Cemetery Job
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 11 . 2/14
Awwwwwww Poor baby Gaara needs a hug!
pinksakura271 chapter 11 . 1/13
You seriously need to get back to this beautiful craziness. I have read all 11 chapters wonderful. After everything the two have went through Gaara, Sakura won't just up & leave you.
iKONO chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
Update! Is she going to stay or not?
rufnkiddingme chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
please update!:)
Roeding chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
This isn't really a review. I have read the story numerous times and I just love it. I am heartbroken that you have not updated this for two years, but I understand that you have a life. I hope you find the time and/or the inspiration to continue this gem! My heart guts are patiently waiting.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2017
Great story! I'm hooked on all of your writing actually :D You write in an incredibly engaging manner!
JollyCooperation chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Wow, I gotta say, I hope this isn't abandoned, because it's SPECTACULAR! I adore creepy stories like this, it's also a good romance at the same time, though...so, WIN WIN!
LePengwen chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Oml! I just found this and I absolutely loove this! How Gaara and Sakura's relationship slowly became something amazing! Now it's sad ;n; Gaara thinks shes gonna leave him but she won't..right?
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
That's sad, but I saw it coming. How long will it be before Sakura figures out the problem?
crzy1emo1chick chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
God, I fell for your stories. I never thought I'd be a fan of this pairing but I love it. I need more.
Tenebrous chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
I don't usually anon/not linked comment, but I'm on my iPad. I just gotta say, this story is just fantastic. It is defiantly in my top fav list of fanfics. You have excellent writing and depiction skills! Hope to see more from you.
Didd23 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
finish this seriously. I want to see this go down
Smallish chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Wow..this is really good! I love the way you've written Gaara. And the relationship between Gaara and Sakura is hilarious. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I miss thissssss!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I can‘t wait to see what happened next!
Please,don‘t abandon this story,it really has a potential,your Gaara is especially appealing;)(I just have a thing for those bad boys hahah)
Update soon!:)