Reviews for The Cemetery Job
JollyCooperation chapter 11 . 12/1
Wow, I gotta say, I hope this isn't abandoned, because it's SPECTACULAR! I adore creepy stories like this, it's also a good romance at the same time, though...so, WIN WIN!
LePengwen chapter 11 . 8/29
Oml! I just found this and I absolutely loove this! How Gaara and Sakura's relationship slowly became something amazing! Now it's sad ;n; Gaara thinks shes gonna leave him but she won't..right?
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 11 . 2/22
That's sad, but I saw it coming. How long will it be before Sakura figures out the problem?
crzy1emo1chick chapter 11 . 2/21
God, I fell for your stories. I never thought I'd be a fan of this pairing but I love it. I need more.
Tenebrous chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
I don't usually anon/not linked comment, but I'm on my iPad. I just gotta say, this story is just fantastic. It is defiantly in my top fav list of fanfics. You have excellent writing and depiction skills! Hope to see more from you.
Didd23 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
finish this seriously. I want to see this go down
Little Rowen chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Wow..this is really good! I love the way you've written Gaara. And the relationship between Gaara and Sakura is hilarious. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I miss thissssss!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
I can‘t wait to see what happened next!
Please,don‘t abandon this story,it really has a potential,your Gaara is especially appealing;)(I just have a thing for those bad boys hahah)
Update soon!:)
Maria Azure chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
I really like this story,and your portrayal of Gaara;)Can‘t wait for the next chapter!:D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Thanks for this story! I really love it :) Can't wait for it to be continued!
Smash41KMF chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
(Continued because I accidentally hit "post review")
... next chapter whenever you get the chance to post it!
Smash41KMF
Smash41KMF chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
This is very well written and I love the story line. Great job. Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading g your n
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I love this so much. Anticipating your update! X
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Omg! When are you going to update? I love this fic do far! Looking forward to what's gonna happen next!

Kumi