Reviews for Antichristo
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was great! Thank you for sharing.

Glad for Cherry916 at LJ for the rec.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awesome story! I loved the dialogue and how each scene built up until Sam felt the need to explain what had really been going on once he got drunk. Dean understands, though. They're Winchesters. And this was great.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I enjoyed this immensely XD Thank you very much m'dear!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Poor Candy-Stealing, Puppy-kicking, Catapillar-o-cide Sam. This was great, thanks.
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aw
katherine chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AWE! i loved that it was so hard to read when Dean was thinking Sam was doing bad stuff, your fic is a really interesting take on how things could have gone down after that season final. All those scenario's were so classically funny and "evil" haha! i loved drunk Sam too he was great.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen that guy blink. Like, ever.

That was soo funny! i just died laughing. Amazing fic!

ps i love the name of this fic the combination of the two words are so powerful.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Haha oh god this was EPICAL!
Fearlee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww, poor Sam. Just wasn't his day, was it? XD loved it!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Jeebus, this was aDORable! XD I'm going to be in a squee coma all day.
A chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
that is he cutest thing ive ever read. IDEk, LOVE!

its beautifully simple and funny and cute, esp nxt to all this depressing sh*t around here:)
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lmao. Great job. The caterpillars? *shakes head* Wow.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this is perfect "sammy luck"... all the bad luck in the world wrapped up in puppy dog eyes... poor sam! it was hilarious! great job!

love,

ema
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ooooooh, an Angel Club! I wanna join! please, please, pleeeeeeease! Loved the story, made me laugh :) Thanks for writing!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aww poor Sammy, he suck in the evil stuff!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
GOD! XD The puppy bouncing off the foot thing? XD Has happened to me too many times. My new puppy is SUPER hyper, I take a step and she jumps at my foot and kick! x.x She doesn't seen to learn. I think she thinks it's a game. Keeps doing it. lol, Poor Sammy
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »