Reviews for For Tea
Update, pretty pleeease~
PlaidOtaku chapter 3 . 2/11
Idk why I'm getting into a story that hasn't been updated in years...but I like this a lot. and I hope you continue this
pikaree1 chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
AHAHAHAHHAHA! Allen Syndrome! XD His kindness is infectious! Even Kanda cannot stand against it!
But on to more serious matters, things are looking down. Crowned Clown! Listen to the Noah genes! You're the one at fault here! You're acting like a clingy girlfriend!
...Yes, that's totally serious.
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
...Rather than being broken, Kanda seems to be more alive than ever, that aggressive, violent, crazy sword maniac. XD
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
"You know, it was my fault.
What was?
Allen's mother. She died because of me.
Oh. Well, good for you.
You suck at pity…" XD Hilarious as usual.
...but...
HOLY CARP I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. XIV IS ALLEN'S FATHER. NOAH GENES, YOU'RE A GRANDPARENT! HOLY CARP! AND MARIA?! MARIA?! HOLY CARP CRACKERS MACKEREL! THAT! WAS ALSO UNEXPECTED! UWAHHHHHHHHH, SO! MUCH! SURPRISE!
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
...This should be interesting. What DID cause Xiv's change of heart?
And wow, I didn't know Iron Hammer had the finesse to pull off a task like that.
And ALLLLLLMAAAAA QAQ
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
...I want to high five the Ark. PLEASE LET ME HIGH FIVE THE ARK.
AND YEAH, LAVI, YOU GUYS WILL WIN! KEEP THAT VICTORY MENTALITY!
...And Xiv, oh, Xiv, what gruesome sins are you hiding from Allen?
(Aside from *cough cough mutter mutter look away folks*, that is.)
pikaree1 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
"Faster.
I'm trying.
Repair faster!
I'm trying!
They'll need you soon! You're too damn slow!
Shut up! What are you, my wife?"
XD I really do love the interaction between Crown Clown and the Noah genes. They're so amusing! Definitely one of the best charm points of this story.
AND! Oh, Ark, how I adore thee. Yes, take away the Bad Human! You're doing the world a huge favor! And remember the girl who Master #2 is in love with? The one with the magic boots? I can assure you she'll appreciate it very, VERY much! XD
And Kanda? A p-edophile? Pfft, as if, Lavi. XD
pikaree1 chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
YIS, HE BE-ETH AWAKE.
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Aww. I really, really enjoyed this chapter. X3 *has conveniently blocked Rouvelier's entrance from my mind* Allen and Xiv really do get along well- I like seeing them interact. Xiv was lonely without his mindmate/nephew!
And then we have Crown Clown interacting with the Noah genes. Um, can we say AWESOME? I liked your choice of narration without italics/bold/underlined/quotes. It gave a sort of "in limbo" or ethereal feel to the segment that I find boosted my experience as a reader. It was nice. :) Plus the conversation itself... Ha ha, they're like immature children who have been stuffed into a room by their parents in hopes of them befriending each other. X) I also like how you compared them to feuding parents with kids who are best friends! It's strangely... apt for the situation, ha ha. I look forward to seeing how the compromise plays out.
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Me reading the first half of the chapter: Ahahahaha, Allen is now a barber! XD Kanda's ponytail is shorter, and Link lost his braid!
Me reading the second half of the chapter: *garbled, hysterical babbling 'cause WAT NO YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT YOU INSANE VILLAIN AND AAAAAH ALLEN WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ALLEN GAHHHHHHH*
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Yay, food fight! XD "I. HATE. SWEET. THINGS." RAAAAAAAAAAAGE. And Jerry, oh Jerry, I can guess who won... And the science division never fails to impress, as usual. Dining utensils, ha.
I especially like Allen and Kanda's exchange at the end; how did they even find cleaning supplies that looked like each other? And then Kanda's mind just ejected the tirade in favor of asking if Allen got shorter. XD
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
*GLOMP* AMAZING CHAPTER I LOVE IT I LOVE IT LIKE THE PART WITH THE ARK THE IMAGERY WAS AMAZING AND THEN WHEN XIV PASSED OUT AND ALLEN TOOK CONTROL THE I WAS FEELING THE EMOTIONS ALONGSIDE EVERYONE GAH IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
and Allen is worried because Xiv is gone. I wanna know, too...
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Well, it was still very good! :) A level five? And it comes out of a flower? I was in awe and on the very threshold of worshipping you until you explained your insecurity at the end. XD Now it has been toned down to admiration.
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Meh heh heh, they're so happy! :) It turned out far better than I expected. Actually, I expected Xiv to become a fugitive and flee after breaking the bad news of Allen's high chance of death, and then-
*blah blah blah*
-NO, XIV! DON'T DO IT! ALLEN'S A GUY, DON'T FORCE HIS BODY INTO A DRESS! WHAT ABOUT YOUR OWN MANLY PRIDE?!
(I will not disclose full details of my thought process, but I WILL say that Cross is involved. And a hefty amount of debt to a brothel.)