Reviews for Writer's Block
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Lol. Droselmeyer as a fanfic writer, that is just too freaking beautiful!
Asuna-chan17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
XD I'm not sure if this is Drosselmeyer or you ranting. XD Entertaining, either way!
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh god...XD That makes me chuckle...funny Drosselmyer, makin' up a Mary Sue...Poor Ahiru.

Read the duck tales (ha ha) and I liked 'em. I guess what I wanted was the Duck universe that's...well..I wanted to read about them actually living as ducks. Now I'm curious as to what makes them human.

I'm readin' yo' ficz, stakin' yo' pagez.

Waifine chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think I just died inside. You made Drosselmeyer... the ultimate fanfic writer. XD Oh god. At first, with the A/N, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was happening. I was like "You lost your job! You're hands! What does this mea- Oh." And then the blinding flash of the deliciously obvious kind of seared my eyes out. Hurray!

Wow. This is so epic. You know, I kind of wish Autor could see this: the inter trappings of his God's mind. P: And wow... Babelfish.

Freakin' brilliant and freakin' ever!
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Okay, I need to come clean first. I first read this story last year when you posted it but didn't really get it at that time (I think I might've been really tired that day...or something). But revisiting this now I get all the fanfiction writing parodies. Also, I can't help but imagine Drosselmeyer hunched over a keyboard, typing out his author's note somewhere with giant cogs looming over him. XD;;
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
WOW. This made me chuckle. Drosselmeyer with writer's block is interesting (to make an understatement). But who is the Mary-Sue? Rue?
hragaman chapter 1 . 12/14/2009

Kashiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh my gosh...XD Why hasn't anyone else thought of this yet?
Sasake chapter 1 . 9/21/2009

Hahh, seriously though, nice little idea there :) Whiney Drosselmeyer is whiney!
572011 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ha! Took me a second to figure out that the author's note was part of the story. Brilliant idea!
Contrail chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*snickers* This was hilarious. Drosselmeyer as a fanfic writer!
Kayo-the-black-sheep chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Brilliant. X3
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha, lmao! This was so funny. :D I loved the whole thing - making Drosselmeyer's tone into the way a modern writer would think was a stroke of genius. _ "I just kind of want to finish the damn thing." *rofl*

So update soon please! Curious as to where this will go. :)
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
H'm... I thought the Mary- Sue was in the "Giselle" episode... Okay, I'll sit quiet now and wait...
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
If this is what I think it is, I'm completely stoked for it.