Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
laceyndom chapter 22 . 5/30/2010
love Jaspers POV! can't wait until the night on the balcony!
dtav chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
I think I'm finally all caught up! I did enjoy this chapter in "Finding Relief". I think I enjoyed it a little more from the JPOV because after realizing all the horrible things that Jasper had to deal with, it was nice to see him so happy! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ElizabethGere chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
Yay! They are back together! I can't wait to see how he handles the next step in their relationship! Update soon. And good luck in Vegas! Hope you won big!
mommybrook chapter 22 . 5/19/2010
*sighs in relief* Oh thank, God. We are finally there. What a great chapter. You know how I feel about your story and can't wait to read more! Great job!
angeljax chapter 22 . 5/16/2010
Great chapter! And I look forward to reading more, I have been aching for more of this story. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed reading Jasper's side of the story up until now, but now I need more! hahah :)
pRiincesz chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
Is this the final chapter? i hope not! Ahhh i loved iiiiiiiiiit!
freefall6 chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
I think this is the first story I've read in which I've actually like James. He literally "took the bullet" for Jasper.
mauralee chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
Good luck in Vegas!

*sigh* Still crying over James. I love the tattoo Jasper got, very fitting.

It's nice to see he's made some progress, at least with his relationship with Rose.

Loved the reunion from his perspective. Such heartache. But such a wonderful new start.

You had me in tears (happy ones) from 'Why can't I just let her go, and walk away?' to the end. Jasper's thoughts, the writing, just brilliant!
ladydread81 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
OH. EM. GEE!

Yes this scene is one of my faves and DEB-you are just too damn much you know that? I had the biggest GRIN and texted SamNSash and WOW!

I looooove how you described and let us into Jasper's mind like that. And boy did he have loads going on, eh? Rosalie is an awesome sister and yeah, he better buy her something very expensive cuz boy, its about damn time! You make me go back to loving J/B hard, woman!

I hope Vegas is just loads of fun and god times for you bb! Peace, love and THANKS for another awesome and special update :)
Nonita chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Absolutely wonderful chapter! Thanks!

can't wait to read the next chapter.

Until then, take care!

Maribel
dtav chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
She did a great job on the letter. It was very sweet and very emotional. What a big breakthrough for Jasper. I hope that he can finally forgive himself. Maybe then he can move on with his life and find happiness. He deserves it.
0- Shadow'sFire -0 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Ohh finally i missing Bella but very well done. have fun in Vegas!
sghb716 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
I loved this chapter. now i can't wait for the next one.

Have fun and good luck in Vegas!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Their reunion in the hall left me with tears. Awesome story & I can't wait to see what's next!
mssmith chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Perfectly wonderful. Thanks so much for the chapter, for finally getting them here! Good luck in Vegas!
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »