Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
freefall6 chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
I think this is the first story I've read in which I've actually like James. He literally "took the bullet" for Jasper.
mauralee88 chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
Good luck in Vegas!

*sigh* Still crying over James. I love the tattoo Jasper got, very fitting.

It's nice to see he's made some progress, at least with his relationship with Rose.

Loved the reunion from his perspective. Such heartache. But such a wonderful new start.

You had me in tears (happy ones) from 'Why can't I just let her go, and walk away?' to the end. Jasper's thoughts, the writing, just brilliant!
ladydread81 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
OH. EM. GEE!

Yes this scene is one of my faves and DEB-you are just too damn much you know that? I had the biggest GRIN and texted SamNSash and WOW!

I looooove how you described and let us into Jasper's mind like that. And boy did he have loads going on, eh? Rosalie is an awesome sister and yeah, he better buy her something very expensive cuz boy, its about damn time! You make me go back to loving J/B hard, woman!

I hope Vegas is just loads of fun and god times for you bb! Peace, love and THANKS for another awesome and special update :)
Nonita chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Absolutely wonderful chapter! Thanks!

can't wait to read the next chapter.

Until then, take care!

Maribel
dtav chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
She did a great job on the letter. It was very sweet and very emotional. What a big breakthrough for Jasper. I hope that he can finally forgive himself. Maybe then he can move on with his life and find happiness. He deserves it.
0- Shadow'sFire -0 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Ohh finally i missing Bella but very well done. have fun in Vegas!
sghb716 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
I loved this chapter. now i can't wait for the next one.

Have fun and good luck in Vegas!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Their reunion in the hall left me with tears. Awesome story & I can't wait to see what's next!
mssmith chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Perfectly wonderful. Thanks so much for the chapter, for finally getting them here! Good luck in Vegas!
Somebody's Bella chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Finally! Thank the Lord! I'm really excited about the chapters to come.
kammy68 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
I am SO HAPPY...I was afraid that there would be no resolution. But this chapter was worth it. I so cannot wait until the following chapters, can't wait for the seduction that doesn't happen, the resolution at the wedding, and then finally, what the heck happens to both Jasper and Bella.

I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Enjoy Vegas, bring back oodles of money!
Lux210 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
loved it and I'm happy we've gotten to the point of them being back together. Have fun in Vegas and don't lose too much.
angelchoo chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Hi! I know this is not my usual review, but you already know my excuse.;p

Definitely one of your best chapters! Usually, I love an emotion-filled chapter; one with heavy emotions, but this one- wow.

If there's one thing you can never do wrong; it's writing this story!

My jaw literally dropped at the end. )

Kat
southernwandlover84 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Thank you for not letting them be apart for any longer. I was crying happy tears as I finished reading chapter 22. How much longer till this story is finished because I'm going to miss this story?
imwithemmett chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
Good luck in Vegas!

Wooo whoo Bella is back! I am so excited! I now have a better understanding why Jasper put a restriction on the sexy times in the begining after their reunion. I am glad I am prepared for it this time so I am not dissapointed when we have to wait for the lemons to resume. It was great being in Japser's head for this scene. Some of it was exactly what I had assumed (mostly based on knowledge for previous chapters and the ending of Finding Relief) but alittle of it was a surprise. I was particularly interested in Rosalie's level of information and what happened right after Bella left the room I was very happy to see what Bella's POV had missed in that regard.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »