Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
priinzeziita89 chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
Holy crap.

Jasper's mom's letter made me cry. Seriously.

The things that were said, it was like.. wow.

He finally knows that his parents love him, no matter what.

And so does everyone else.

And just cause they're gone, doesn't mean their love has died.
priinzeziita89 chapter 18 . 1/31/2012

And I was beginning to like your James. O: Beginning to understand his and Jasper's friendship. It's so sad to have someone so important out of Jasper's life, especially when he's trying to make things better for himself. Wow.
chacha73 chapter 23 . 11/25/2011
Awesome story!

I loved Jasper's POV so much, what a wonderful man! Even with all his flaws and his horrible past you've made him so sweet!

Thank you so much for sharing this story and please update soon?
Plain J chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
You have a real talent for writing! I would really like to know what happened to Jasper and Bella after the car wreck. I read Finding Relief in one day, and Finding forgiveness in just a few hours. BTW- Great suspense with the way you ended Finding Relief! It was very well written. Anyways, I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to read what happens to our happy couple!
BVBFAN1234 chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
That was so sad
BVBFAN1234 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
I love your story so much. Very discriptive, and I love Jasper in this story. When I first started to read it, I was hesitant because a male prostitute didn't seem to fit Jazz, but the way you write makes it fit. And that dream was weird.
GinnyDracoRoseDimitri chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
love it!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like this. It's an interesting version of Bella and I enjoyed her connection with Jasper.
MildredDempsey chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
It's taken me four days, but I have finally read all of "Finding Relief" and "Finding Forgiveness". I have no idea why it took me so long to find these gems, but I have finally and I love them.

Yours is the first James I ever really loved. You took time and built him into a wonderful and complex character. I cried when he died, and at his wonderful funeral.

Crying is what I did through about 90% of "Finding Relief". It is so beautiful and human. The characters make total sense to me, their motivations were not a mystery to me.

I hope that you finish the story of Bella's kidnapping.
RoseliaxWhitLock chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
I cried my eyes out. Whhhhhy James? :( I love this James and will miss him throughout the rest of the fic.
Mozussy chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
I really like your james. i've never respected a character more. seriously good job keep it up :)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
When is the rest gonna be posted? I'm DYING here! LOL
Julika07 chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
I loved the way you portrayed the character of James...he was the best friend/brother that anyone could have. I really miss him being part of the story. This chapter literally gave me the chills. Thanks a lot for sharing this story with us )
Ceci-tvfan SissiAlcott chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
Please! Finish this story! It's being so long since I finish reading "Finding Relief" and you left us with a big cliffy!

Love both stories!
luvrofmusic chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
This is one of my all time favorite stories! please please PLEASE update soon! your killing me smalls (
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »