Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
Kim Ginsberg chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
When is the rest gonna be posted? I'm DYING here! LOL
Julika07 chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
I loved the way you portrayed the character of James...he was the best friend/brother that anyone could have. I really miss him being part of the story. This chapter literally gave me the chills. Thanks a lot for sharing this story with us )
Ceci-tvfan SissiAlcott chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
Please! Finish this story! It's being so long since I finish reading "Finding Relief" and you left us with a big cliffy!

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Love both stories!
luvrofmusic chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
This is one of my all time favorite stories! please please PLEASE update soon! your killing me smalls (
kymbirdie chapter 23 . 10/28/2010
:D

I am SUPER excited for what comes next, please continue your updates!
Turing 1 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
So are you going to finish this fic or is it abandoned? Its pretty good,but I dont want to favorite or rec anything that is dumped by the author. Please let me know, I would like to see it finished.
koko23cat chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
Aw, now I've reached the end...I would love to read the scene where they first 'sleep' together, I'm imagining that it's something Jasper's never done before.

Loving this story and I hope you come back to it soon.

Best,

koko23cat chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
And still he doesn't cry...oh bless him x x
koko23cat chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
YOu have succeeded in making me like James and I also totally undersatnd your penchant for torturing Jasper!

koko23cat chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Aw, what a heartbreaking story, poor Jazz...just so unfair x
koko23cat chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Okay, I read FR a while ago and I loved it, I was absolutely determined not to start reading this until it was finished because I knew it was going to be just as good.

Turns out I'm weak and I caved. Loving it so far and hope you get your muse back soon, I love a vulnerable JAsper and now certain parts of FR are starting to make sense.

Love how James isn't the villain for once (or not yet anyway..)

Victoria is vile...I just hate her LOL

littlenerd chapter 22 . 9/30/2010
where did you go? i miss you :/
itsi3 chapter 20 . 9/28/2010
Ok 3chaps and not only am I gaspin for breath but the nose is pourin and th chest feels like I've got a house on top of me! Wow do u have a way with words! I feel like I was standin in the room and just watching him breakdown! I'm seriously mad tht I knew it was happenin and didn't stop him! *Crystal
itsi3 chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
This I'd ur 1st story I've read but how anyone can stop reading! Especially right now is beyond me! Again I'm cryin like a baby! *Crystal
itsi3 chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
I am literally shakin with sobs! How messed up is that! When the cops said james was shot I started cryijn then he woke up and I literally started laughin for believin his dream. Then when the cops started talkin I was in tears again beggin him too pinch himself and wake up! So sad! I had a awful feeling it was embry but I never thought because of Jasper! So sad! I'm Still crying! Wonderful job! I will seriously miss JamesB I know lots of people I can relate him too and can see them doin the same! so abslutely sobering! *Crystal
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »