Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
koko23cat chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
Aw, now I've reached the end...I would love to read the scene where they first 'sleep' together, I'm imagining that it's something Jasper's never done before.

Loving this story and I hope you come back to it soon.

Best,

koko23cat chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
And still he doesn't cry...oh bless him x x
koko23cat chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
YOu have succeeded in making me like James and I also totally undersatnd your penchant for torturing Jasper!

koko23cat chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Aw, what a heartbreaking story, poor Jazz...just so unfair x
koko23cat chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Okay, I read FR a while ago and I loved it, I was absolutely determined not to start reading this until it was finished because I knew it was going to be just as good.

Turns out I'm weak and I caved. Loving it so far and hope you get your muse back soon, I love a vulnerable JAsper and now certain parts of FR are starting to make sense.

Love how James isn't the villain for once (or not yet anyway..)

Victoria is vile...I just hate her LOL

littlenerd chapter 22 . 9/30/2010
where did you go? i miss you :/
itsi3 chapter 20 . 9/28/2010
Ok 3chaps and not only am I gaspin for breath but the nose is pourin and th chest feels like I've got a house on top of me! Wow do u have a way with words! I feel like I was standin in the room and just watching him breakdown! I'm seriously mad tht I knew it was happenin and didn't stop him! *Crystal
itsi3 chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
This I'd ur 1st story I've read but how anyone can stop reading! Especially right now is beyond me! Again I'm cryin like a baby! *Crystal
itsi3 chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
I am literally shakin with sobs! How messed up is that! When the cops said james was shot I started cryijn then he woke up and I literally started laughin for believin his dream. Then when the cops started talkin I was in tears again beggin him too pinch himself and wake up! So sad! I had a awful feeling it was embry but I never thought because of Jasper! So sad! I'm Still crying! Wonderful job! I will seriously miss JamesB I know lots of people I can relate him too and can see them doin the same! so abslutely sobering! *Crystal
NatalieLynn chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I really enjoyed getting this section from his POV. I found it interesting to note that while he noticed the pills and thought about putting them to use in general, it does not appear that the concept of bareback really hit home for him yet. Anyway, I'm all caught up! Now, when is the next chapter coming down the pipe? It appears to have been quite a little whil since your last update. I hope that means you're working feverishly on your writing and not that you've run into any RL road blocks. In otherwords, I hope you're doing okay. :)
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 9/27/2010
More tears, of course. At least this tme they are happy tears. The long awaited and anticipated moment finally came. It was another close call for them too, but this time God smiled upon them.
MelissaJH chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! im hooked
NatalieLynn chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
She did an amazing job with that letter. By the time I got to that letter, I was so involved again with the story that I'd forgotten you said she wrote part of this. It didn't occur to me again until getting to your closing AN. Looking back, it make complete sense to give his mom a different voice altogether. Having Steph do that, with all the time invested into this as your beta and all the insight that role has given her into Jasper and Rose, made her the perfect candidate to be Jasper's mom in a very real sense. I'm sure all things she said are things she has either thought along the way, as have many of us, or been things the two of you have discussed as background info when considering how your children, Jasper and your other characters, would react in any given situation. Another beautifully crafted chapter.
NatalieLynn chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
Boy oh boy oh boy...There comes a point where you hit rock bottom and then the only way to go is up. I sure hope that this is that for Jasper. Hopefully a little counselling will go a long way towards finding his way back.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 9/27/2010
Funerals are so hard to write and get the feelings just right for the people and circumstances involved. They oftem come across as eiter hollow or over-the-top. Neither of those is the case here. The time and the tears that you put into this chapter are very apparent. You've captured the anguish, the somberness, the ridiculous, the bittersweet, the callousness, the hope, the fatigue and definitely the love all in the right proportion. Jasper's perspective is just perfect for this scene too. Honestly, this is the most well-written funeral scene I've ever read in a fan fiction. For that matter, I cannot remember ever reading a better one anywhere. I felt like I really was there, and it brought out echoes of every funeral I've ever been to for someone I loved. Needless to say, the tears are still flowing. Excellent work, my dear. Simply exquisite detailing and delicate handling of event which most writers would have steered away from or glossed over. Perfectly portrayed.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »