Reviews for Finding Forgiveness
LysCat chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm glad you posted this. I had a few questions about Jasper's side in Finding Relief and I'm glad that at least some of them were answered. And aww, the 'Jazz' thing, how he never tells anyone his name and then to remember that he'd told Bella. And it was nice to know that Bella affected him the same way he enraptured her.

After reading this, I am so voting that you post Jasper's side of the story as soon as possible.

sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I fucking loved seeing these chapters from Jasper's POV..I love this story btw..but anything that pairs bella and jasper, well I am this really just a one-shot, or are you going to do this story from his POV too..that would be awesome..
Merina Green chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it. I hope it does turn into story. I adore Jasper.
Vendell chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm SO excited to see this story from Jasper's POV and you did not disappoint.

How very interesting that Jasper was just thinking about how he wanted to find a girl for himself one day and then Bella shows up. I knew about James but I think it's funny as hell that Jessica is Jasper's other partner.

You're killing me with the incident and killer, can't wait to see what that's about. So none of them need the money, are they just doing this for the kicks or they just don't feel worthy? Jasper won't touch his inheritance, is that because of the incident?

Again, I laugh about Leah and Embry being customers. fuck! $800 for oral and regular sex only costs $200. wow!

Again Jasper surprises me because he hasn't told anyone else his name but Bella even his regulars. Looks like just the sight of Bella got to Jasper, he's thinking of her while he's taking care of business with someone else. I'm guessing he hasn't done that before because of Leah saying it was different. Now I totally understand why Jasper really wanted Bella to look at him, he was definately afraid she was thinking of someone else.

And so they meet!

God I love this story, you are doing a great job with it.
Firesin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
E its so good to finally hear what hes thinking! I can't wait to hear more, definitely one of my favorite stories!
BaconButt chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
FUCK YEAH! This is way better than I thought! *SQUEE*

LMFAO at Jasper using Leah as his own personal cockblocker.

Can't wait for you to write an all-Jasper POV!

I wish I was the first person to review.

I'm very sorry I didn't realize you have it up already.

I was waiting for it to get posted on the contest community that I failed to subscribe to you.

I suck. (
Sighkosys chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
OMFG, I love you. You're a really good writer. Seriously. I can't wait for you to churn out more stuff. You and your stories are amazing. People should probably give you money. Just saying.
SomeoneDELETEthisACCOUNT chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
tht was great! it sounds like exactly what he'd be thinking! very good job :)
Chel88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, you know I loved it! It was amazing to read it from Jasper's POV and I can't wait to see when 'Finding Forgiveness' comes've got me hooked already with this one shot!

lizandzackfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loved it.
eag99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I am really excited to read "Finding Forgiveness" and have been loving "Finding Relief". Thanks for the preview!
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
thnx, jpov looks interesting, plz continue
Generation-Klutz chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Not nice at all, now I want to read all of ‘Finding Relief’ in Jasper’s point of view as well as Bella’s, lol. Again you did a wonderful job.
Harleygreen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Too good! I love it!
ry123red chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
holy crap you have to update soon! And the Leah thing was funny! Cant wait for the next chapter!
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 Next »