Reviews for Eyes for You
BlackSerpent67 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Lol! this was a really good story! X3 do u think u can continue?
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is really good, thank you so much for writing it. Suko and Katara have their voices still which is really hard to do when writing from their respective POVs.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Thi is amazing, really well written. Thank you for writing it I look forward to future chapters.
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I love the endings to both chapters. I wish there was more that you added on though.
weasley-twins-41 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
W. O. W.

The way this guy writes is AMAZING! I love it! This was awesome!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Haaaaa! Yay! Zutara fluff!
things24 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love how they both end the same way! :D
mythica magic chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
please please please write more and do a diffrent ending to what the epiosde produced! Zuko and Katara really should be togther, its wierd because they sort of dont makes sense, but they do XD

Okay im not making sense now...

Great story! Please continue x
bball4ever chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
coolness keep writeing
Courtbcpsmskjjmd chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
they are so meant to be together,
Densharr chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Great work, though I think that zuko we know (and love!) would have agonized a bit more over the fact that Zutara is inevitable.
Crazichi123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Awesome story i love the "how had they known" thing

Keep on Writing
kah-jeer-stin chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
you guys did awesome! i'd like to see you make up a chapter when they actually get together. if you write something like that as well as you did these two chapters, it will totally kick butt!
EllyGail chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I really loved it.

Write more Please!
DefyGravity2502 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Nice!

You and your boyfriend are talented writers! I'd love to see a continuation of this one, to explore Z/K's feelings more, but if you don't want to/have time, I understand.

But great job anyway!