Reviews for That Curious Feeling
Doffy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Well written, and sexy. I love it. I planned to write my own, but I think yours is way better even if I had. Nice job sweetie !
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
whoa... that was incredibly hot. This is exactly my type of fanfiction, i love the experimentation/curiosity/hetero-yaoi ones amazing work!
Nayru-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
It's not really my choice of pairing, but surprisingly, I enjoyed this story to bits. :'D

I just love how you kept everyone so beautifully in character here, considering the situation they ended up in. :D

Really, really nice~

And who Akihiko ended up experimenting with, I think we all have a slight idea. xD
BishouTaka chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it. one problem though- how did aki get in when the door was locked? I remember Ryoji moved to unlock it, but he never did.
hitsujion chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Uwaaa! So. Cute.

This fic is amazingly adorable~~
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
More awesomeness!

I loved the innocence of this fic and how the two of them slowly submitted themselves to pleausre while exploring :)

Every single about this was awesomeness!

Thank you soo much for making this hotness!
kawaii-panda-sama chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I loved it! Go RyojiXJunpei! :D

I think that Akihiko did it with Shijiro-sempai!3
Gothic Pixie Shadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wehe! Luvluv! This deserves a sequel.
Sabin Figaro chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I must say... wow!

I really enjoyed reading this. I really like Junpei. I feel that he is a little bit misunderstood. I think he'd like another male just as much as he'd like a female. I think it was just a bit of a shame that the artwork didn't depict more detials, especially in the beach scenes. I think he'd have a wicked treasure trail, considering his little goatee. :)

Good work, anyway. :)
HeartfulPeach chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Well, the ending was funny as hell. Curiosity is needed by all, no matter if it's for better or worse XD Oh, and about the soda... good idea!
Uknown chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
LOL LMAO at the ending xD you know, Ahkihiko helping Ken with his homework...hmm...

I find Ken Ahkihiko cute :P
Black.Misfit chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
It's about friggin' time you uploaded something! And stop talking about that physics were bored remember lol. LOVED IT!