Reviews for Public Display of Affection
Izzy333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Haha
That's so cute and funny! Roxy's so cute!
VeniVidiVinci chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I told you my thoughts. P
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
XD I can see his point - they're amusing, mildly nauseating and sweet all at the same time. I find them really interesting to watch, oddly enough. Proly because I ha no idea of wh it feels like to even hold hands with someone I 'like tht w', a yay XDXDXD. Li'l Roxa is so cute. 8D don't sk Axel to wtch, Roxy, ask him do it!
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Ahahaha, this was hilarious! I love how innocent Roxas is! XD
reddoggie chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
whew. some people should do it privately, if they dont want children watching how olds axel? i thinks its super funney, and adorable. maybe axel will be convinced by roxAS to watch with him? thanks!QQ
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Heheh. Silly Roxas. If he keeps that up people might think he's some sort of wierd creeper, if they don't already. But at the same time it's kind of cute and innocent. I bet the real reason Axel wishes he wouldn't stare at people making out is more to do with Axel wanting to make out with him and not because it's rude. But seriously, if people don't want people staring at them for it, they should do it in private.

Remeber how I mentioned about making an Organization coat? Well, after consulting a more experienced seamstress, I have determined that it might not be such a good idea at my level. So I must consult my dad about buying one. Oh well, better then getting half way though and finding out it's a complete disaster, right?

Love to you for the fic. I'll be looking forward to your next update. Bye.
Nayru25 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Funny! XD But Roxas is right, if it's public, you can watch...
bored spitless chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
is that it? *looks around for the rest of the story* seriously? you're leaving it there? this has potential! i want to read more. this is interesting. you should write more.
PhoenixDash chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Oh, I just love this! It's kinda cute, in a weird way, but that makes it so much better!

Still, I'm not a big fan of PDA, mostly because of a couple in my class. They even interupted an inportant class to have some make out-session in the middle of the /really/ narrow passage (I'm going in a bakey-class, so it was the bakery lessions they interupted). So as you can see, they have ruined my view of PDA. It's all their fault that I can't enjoy watching PDA!*wailing sound*

Did that make me sound like a pervert? Sometimes I realize that I may not sound as non-perverted as I would like. But still, I only got to blame myself for that; "If thou step on the yaoi-train, thou shall never get off. Yaoi owns your soul, mwahahahahah!" or somthing-something..

Until next time our paths may meet! (Because seriously, they will!)

-PD
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
lol This is really cute and adorable!XDD Roxas is a curious monkey! Adorable! lol I love how Axel pulls him away from the last couple.
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Haha, that was cute :D

And Roxas does make a pretty good point
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Roxas makes a good point!

haha, so cute