Reviews for PJ Murphy vs the Chuck Me Mondays Challenge
CraigBes007 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
GOOD START
Maverick41 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Honestly, a little disappointed. Was kind of hoping for some insight on Chuck, Sarah, or even Bryce on this chapter. It was good though.

Big Mike is always a fun character.
Maverick41 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
This was ok, not my favorite in this whole story so far, but it was good.

Whip was a nice twist. Never could believe Lester would run way from Sarah like that, but it did provide a great scene.
Maverick41 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
I loved that scene. Ellie definitely should have been featured more in the show. Although, she kind of rubbed me the wrong way in season 3 and getting Chuck to 'quit'.

Great chapter, really funny.
Maverick41 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I have to say, what Sarah did for the other students in the room with Dr. Torres was pretty amazing.

Poor Sarah though, falling in Love with Trevor.

I have to say, I had my doubt about this segment, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Maverick41 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I'm a little concerned about your A/N at the end of this chapter since seduction school for Sarah is something I rather forget. Especially with all the practice sex she had. I mean I'm not naive, but I only like to think about Chuck and Sarah...wait that sounded dirty lol.

Really good chapter, and I liked Sarah using her brains as well as beauty.
Maverick41 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I don't like this Trevor guy...probably cause he's not Chuck lol.

Dr. Torres seems like a really great mentor for Sarah. I like the back story that's going on here, but am a little nervous about seduction school.
Maverick41 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Was really hoping this would have focus on Chuck going to school when I read the title, but this was pretty good too.

Yeeeaaahhh, Alan deserved to get a lot worse then he got.
Maverick41 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
That whole sandwich conversation was rather hilarious. Always loved Morgan, well until season 5 that is, but I digress.

Another great chapter!
Maverick41 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Wasn't too sure about this, but after I read it, WOW!

Great stuff here, and after reading this, I do wished she would have reappeared in later episodes.
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Always loved Carina. Sad they didn't use her in the show more.

Good chapter.
Maverick41 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Loved this chapter. The battle they're both going through to try to convince themselves to stay professional is awesome.
Maverick41 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Another good one...I totally agree, Sarah was a tad bitchy to Chuck. Understandable, but it still kind of annoyed me.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Super late in reviewing this, but I hope that's ok.

Great start!
jagged1 chapter 39 . 1/11/2010
Well, you wrapped it up beautifully with what we would like to see happen - if only!

Congratulations for finishing it; great accomplishment!