Reviews for PJ Murphy vs the Chuck Me Mondays Challenge
Maverick41 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Honestly, a little disappointed. Was kind of hoping for some insight on Chuck, Sarah, or even Bryce on this chapter. It was good though.

Big Mike is always a fun character.
Maverick41 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
This was ok, not my favorite in this whole story so far, but it was good.

Whip was a nice twist. Never could believe Lester would run way from Sarah like that, but it did provide a great scene.
Maverick41 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
I loved that scene. Ellie definitely should have been featured more in the show. Although, she kind of rubbed me the wrong way in season 3 and getting Chuck to 'quit'.

Great chapter, really funny.
Maverick41 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I have to say, what Sarah did for the other students in the room with Dr. Torres was pretty amazing.

Poor Sarah though, falling in Love with Trevor.

I have to say, I had my doubt about this segment, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Maverick41 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I'm a little concerned about your A/N at the end of this chapter since seduction school for Sarah is something I rather forget. Especially with all the practice sex she had. I mean I'm not naive, but I only like to think about Chuck and Sarah...wait that sounded dirty lol.

Really good chapter, and I liked Sarah using her brains as well as beauty.
Maverick41 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I don't like this Trevor guy...probably cause he's not Chuck lol.

Dr. Torres seems like a really great mentor for Sarah. I like the back story that's going on here, but am a little nervous about seduction school.
Maverick41 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Was really hoping this would have focus on Chuck going to school when I read the title, but this was pretty good too.

Yeeeaaahhh, Alan deserved to get a lot worse then he got.
Maverick41 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
That whole sandwich conversation was rather hilarious. Always loved Morgan, well until season 5 that is, but I digress.

Another great chapter!
Maverick41 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Wasn't too sure about this, but after I read it, WOW!

Great stuff here, and after reading this, I do wished she would have reappeared in later episodes.
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Always loved Carina. Sad they didn't use her in the show more.

Good chapter.
Maverick41 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Loved this chapter. The battle they're both going through to try to convince themselves to stay professional is awesome.
Maverick41 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Another good one...I totally agree, Sarah was a tad bitchy to Chuck. Understandable, but it still kind of annoyed me.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Super late in reviewing this, but I hope that's ok.

Great start!
jagged1 chapter 39 . 1/11/2010
Well, you wrapped it up beautifully with what we would like to see happen - if only!

Congratulations for finishing it; great accomplishment!
ILgolfer chapter 39 . 1/9/2010
Nice way to end the series of stories. Very poignant and sweet ending that the actual show should use but won't of course. Look forward to your next story. Thanks again.